on 1 June 2012
Lovely DVD-Rick Stein is so relaxed and his recipes are great. Watching this is almost like having a Mediterranean holiday without the hassle of travelling there.
on 22 February 2011
Took this with us when we went for a winter break in Dorset , throughly enjoyed not just Rick and his cooking but all those lovely places he went to.
on 13 January 2014
if like me you have the french dvd by rick stein this is just as interesting.no gimicks,no drama just interesting good food simply cooked.a good buy
on 23 May 2013
Been building up a collection of this mans stuff great price and good delivery. Will use again without doubt Brilliant content, well worth a watch
on 21 January 2013
Rick show's us the most beautiful places with traditional recipes and wonderful people. Makes me want to go to each place and try the food myself!
on 4 November 2014
Brilliantly Stein! I watched the S France episode randomly on TV and immediately ordered the DVD set so that I could watch the Moroccan episode. I like his easy style, the travelogue and attention to the people and customs with the odd recipe thrown in. I love Mediterranean food, landscape, climate, people and culture. If you do too, or if you're not sure, you will by the end of these programmes.
on 25 June 2013
I love this DVD because it's so much more than a bunch of recipe demonstrations, inspirational though these are. In his own personable low-key and laid-back way, Rick Stein gives brilliant insights into the history and culture of the countries he visits through the food that is eaten there. Recommended as a spirit booster on any day, but especially life-enhancing on rainy British Sundays.
on 6 October 2015
Rick Stein explores the Mediterranean coastline and islands sampling the food and customs of the region on the way. His culinary series always celebrate the landscape as well as the food and his laid back style introduces us to places we would never see or experience. This is six hours of escapism of the highest quality for a very low price.
on 16 November 2014
Not my favourite food presenter, but if you are interested in Mediterranean cooking,in a local atmosphere,Morocco,Sardinia ,Tangier Greece and Turkey this will get your juices going, and even inspire you to try some of the dishes.It may even inspire you to buy his beautifully illustrated book of the same name.It did me!
on 10 June 2016
I love this dvd it's like a history culture holiday programme, makes you want to go there and try all the food and see all the culture. Rick shows you how to cook like the locals with his amazing talent. I love to try out the recipes also hey are simple and inexpensive but always a joy to eat