Price:£74.00+ £4.90 shipping

on 30 July 2011
Purchased for a daughter who is an elephant collector, this is one of her favourite Pandora charms.
It arrive very promptly after my order was placed, and is a delightful little elephant.
Others I have seen on the web have not been so attractive.
on 3 February 2011
After being a bit suspicious of ordering this on-line as i didn't want a 'fake' I decided to go ahead - shouldn't have worried this is a lovely screw charm, genuine 925 silver Pandora, got from Puderbacher Schuckecke - (excellent service)on Amazon Marketplace - It came with a gift box although it was for myself anyway and they included mini bag of Haribo sweets!!!
on 21 December 2010
This item was much smaller than the picture would have you believe, the packaging was extremely cheap (A cheap blue envelope containing the charm inside a little sealed plastic wallet.)

Overall didn't seem worth the £24, I'd recommend visiting an official store instead.

No pouch or related paperwork included either, an expensive gift that comes off as cheap.
on 28 March 2011
Very pleased with my elephant charm, looks exactly like it does in the picture. It was packaged in a polythene bag and not a presentation box which was fine as the bead was for me but I would have been disappointed if it had been a gift for someone else.
on 12 August 2015
I love elephants and wanted to buy this one to go with my other pandora elephant charm. Some of the other reviews say how small this one is but I figured it couldn't be that much smaller. I was actually a bit surprised at it being bigger and heavier than my other one. Despite the size difference I like my elephant charms and glad I got my first one a friend, haha! It's cute!
on 25 November 2015
Item came quickly, however I was a bit surprised to see that it turned up in a tiny plastic bag with no presentation box. Quite disappointing as it doesn't mention this on the item page! Item itself was as described in the picture, however, and appears to be well made.
on 29 January 2012
This pandora charm is cute, I would recommend it. It looks like it does in the picture and it came with a nice little gift bag. It is good quality, although it looks a lighter colour of silver than my other pandora charms.
on 22 April 2016
This is a lovely little charm for an elephant lover!
It's a really cute little charm and goes well on the bracelet purchased
It doesn't come in a box so if you need for a present consider this
on 17 February 2013
The model was so small it was hardly reconizable as an elephant.In my opinion it was badly moulded and not worth the price asked. Very diasapionted not up to your usual high standards
on 14 May 2015
Really pleased with this product and looks lovely on the bracelet.Can before estimated delivery date and had very good packaging to protect it.

See one answered question