Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 December 2009
Maybe I haven't yet listened enough; you know how sometimes it takes a while to get 'into' a new album. Although in this case I have tried to immerse myself in the album as I was such a huge fan of there first album - 'So this is Great Britain'. From the first listen of that album I was in love, catchy songs, funny and even thought provoking. This album doesn't seem to gel the same way, and the thoughts trying to be provoked seem squeezed out, rather than a natural flow. One song even mentions it might be better to spend less time online, which while a fine sentiment, the song not only tries to shove it down your thoat, but its not a very good song to boot, never really getting into the fun sprit of previous work! Maybe I'm being to critical, as I do think some of the songs are decent 'On the Bus' is a very catchy number, and almost propels the album to a fourth star, but for me it doesn't seem enough, and as a lot of bands find the difficult second album can make or break, this is more of a breaker than maker!
on 3 November 2009
Absolutely loved every song. Honesty hand in hand with comedy, irony and hyperbole. Love it.
on 28 April 2010
I see why this sells out.It is a jolly good knees up.You feel like singing along to every track.Could not agree more with the sentiments as with their first album(could have updated from Blair to Brown but that may be old hat soon).Classic Pop as recommended by NME's accolade last year(2009).
on 10 February 2010
I love love love this album!

Its easy listening and before you know it you are singing along at the top of your voice.
on 26 April 2016
So sad there won't be any more music from this band. Clever and fun.