4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars
Good Quality!
Published 1 month ago by mike smith

3.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for karoake machines- disappointment
Bought this as a christmas present for my friends kids who had been bought a karoake machine for christmas.

Published 19 months ago by Jeanette Rimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for karoake machines- disappointment, 13 Jan 2013

I think calling it a karoake cd is a bit misleading as it isnt suitable for machines. We played one track and it did sound a bit rubbish on the machine but as my friends kids are only young she wasnt too bothered and is happy to print larger lyrics off the internet.

Thankfully I got one CDG cd so at least one of the three cds worked on the machine

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 25 Mar 2014
I was hoping for better authentic backing tracks and without the melodic line being played by a glockenspiel,xylophone or stylophone (for those of you who can remember the sound it makes). I know the tunes quite well and didn't want to sing with another form of melody in the background. Somewhat disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars karaoke musicals, 15 Nov 2011
i unfortunately did not carefully read the description of this item and found it to be only a cd with tiny written words instead of a CDG with the words on screen. But even allowing for my mistake this is awful with poorly sounding music which sounds like its being played with a broken organ.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Musicals Karaoke, 26 Sep 2012
I had thought that this product would have the words of the songs showing on the television screen as the song progressed, but it did not. The words were on the front pull out leaflet, made life more difficult. I also felt that the music and sometimes the voices in the background were a little bit off putting.

2.0 out of 5 stars ultimate karaoke, 17 Nov 2010
I'm afraid I've now received two of these cd's an unfortuantley the words are missing on both...I have several other karaoke cd's that work fine but the music is there on this one but no the words

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 July 2014
Good Quality!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 26 Mar 2012
I was extremly happy with my purchase and recieved it quickly after buying, the disc was in perfect condition and played easily in a DVD player.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK., 22 July 2014