4.0 out of 5 stars Heart Monitor
This seems a well made piece of electronics, it works like the normal type that would be used on you in hospital. Of course you have to put it on your upper arm so not as convenient as the 'wrist' type, but I have found the wrist type to be more prone to innaccuaracy.
Published on 2 Feb. 2011 by P. M. Follett

3.0 out of 5 stars Just reasonable
It was upto 70% of my expectations because it was not that accurate as I was expecting but it was reasonable.
Published on 1 Mar. 2013 by Aab

4.0 out of 5 stars Heart Monitor, 2 Feb. 2011
P. M. Follett (Northants UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Omron MIT Elite Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hyper-tension monitoring, 16 Jan. 2011
This is a reliable, easy to use blood pressure monitoring apparatus. It is not the most compact one on the market so is not really convenient for travelling but used at home it is ideal. I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to monitor their own blood pressure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ProductI, 23 Nov. 2010
Before i must go to the clinic to measure my blood pressure.Every time i must spend almost 30mins to finish it ,including queueing up.So it is not convenient.Since i have this auto.blood pressure monitor,i can measure my BP every day and the operation is really easy.

Moreover,it can store the values of the lastest three times, and display the average value of the three times auto.I think it is really useful....

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood Pressure Monitor, 28 Feb. 2011
R. T. Conkey "randal 1607" (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
I found the Omron MIT Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor to be an excellent buy. It was easy to use and it is great that there are so many functions, such as a facility to allow a guest to use it and record their information. Apart from your Blood Pressure it also monitors your heart beat. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Feb. 2011
An excellent, easy to use product that has a large capacity memory for looking back over past readings. A good price from Amazon too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed., 25 Sept. 2011
Mr. G. Holden (not the usa) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased the Omron MIT Elite Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor so I could keep a check on my health. It is a very good quality product. The displays are clear, the functions are useful and it is easy to use. I was advised by my GP not to buy something that was too cheap. I'm glad I listened and chose this monitor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Omron Elite - should have a charger, 26 Aug. 2011
David Broadhead (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
Needed this because GP advised I had HIGH blood pressure from a single BP reading and who subsequently gave me medication - which I then found to my surprise, had adverse effects.
I purchased this portable BP unit (Omron) to verify if his tests really were substantiated.

Not surprised to find that having tested BP now on a daily basis for 3 weeks - that my blood pressure is quite NORMAL.
Unit is quite robust and comes in a nice flexible carry-case. Had no problems in following instructions to start using it and was also convenient to use daily.

One downside to these portable units - and I guess this common to most of them - THAT they run off 4 small AAA batteries. That would not last very long with the mechanisms inside whirring away every time I tested my BP
I think it should have a charger included.

For that reason I value it as 6 out of 10 . . . . .Otherwise, I would have given it a 9.5 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 1 Oct. 2010
I found the Omron MIT Elite Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor to be easy and reliable to use. Have had no problems with this device and would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be a life saver, 3 Dec. 2011
Robert Jones (South Wales) - See all my reviews
I had been experiencing bouts of fatigue which my GP said could be partly due to low blood pressure, so I bought the Omron monitor to check myself.

Very easy to use, other than trying to fit the sleeve one handed. Instructions are clear and simple - as is the display. It saves the readings, but I enter them on a spreadsheet. It only takes three minutes before my morning shower.

I asked my wife to try it one morning - good thing too!. Her reading was 200 over 110. She had been told that she had "cluster headaches" and was prescribed painkillers.

Her GP had not given her a blood pressure test. She was in great potential danger of stroke and was totally unaware of it.

This inexpensive gadget may have averted a domestic tragedy for us. A better gift than a DVD box-set in my opinion. A lot to gain for so little money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't make your blood boil !, 2 Nov. 2010
Jtrsilverman (London England) - See all my reviews
Easy to use, clean screen and useful 30 reading memory...quite simply does what is says on the tin ! All you need as a monitor