5.0 out of 5 stars Avril's debut album remains her best work yet.
Published on 10 April 2011 by ShamC

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but I'm afraid it's not Avril ...
Good value for money but I'm afraid it's not Avril as I remember her. I was a great fan but I now find myself less so. Some of the music is still good. My grand daughter has pinched it so it will not be wasted. It came in very good condition and very quickly.
Published 2 months ago by minoru

5.0 out of 5 stars Avril's debut album remains her best work yet., 10 April 2011
This review is from: Under My Skin/Let Go (Audio CD)
I've recently got back into Avril Lavigne following the release of her new album 'Goodbye Lullaby'. Listening to her debut 'Let Go' and follow up 'Under My Skin', her debut still remains her strongest album yet. My highlights from 'Let Go' are 'I'm With You', 'Tomorrow', 'Anything But Ordinary' & 'Things I'll Never Say'. On 'Under My Skin' favourites are 'Don't Tell Me', 'My Happy Ending' & Nobody's Home'. If you like Pink, Kelly Clarkson or Katy Perry you can't go too wrong with Avril's first two albums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Let go/Under my skin - Avril Lavigne, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Under My Skin/Let Go (Audio CD)
Not my usual taste in music but it's enjoyable and you'll recognise some of her singles. Makes you want to sing along.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money but I'm afraid it's not Avril ..., 6 Oct 2014

Under My Skin/Let Go