Price:£2.83+ Free shipping

on 11 February 2011
These padded heel snugs are brilliant! I bought them for my teenage son whose trendy trainers were visually very handsome but made the bony bit above his heels blistered and bleeding. So the trainers spet more time in the shoe rack than on his feet, naturally! I initially thought the heel grips were a tad on the pricey side but thought I would give it a go. Success were easy to fit, pads his heels and hey presto....trendy trainers ane now the most used shoes!! Happy teenager..Happy Mum...would definitely buy again if neded. :0)
on 15 August 2009
These heel grips really do what they promise (ie enable you to wear biggish shoes) and they stay in place.
on 23 June 2014
I got these for a pair of shoes that were just slightly too big as I'm a half size. I had to buy the next size up and they were rubbing me. These have stopped the slipping and rubbing on the back of my heel and made the shoes much more comfortable. They really are much thicker and more padded than normal heel grips. The only thing I would say is to be very careful putting on and taking off your shoes that you don't disturb them. If you're not careful the edges will start to come away and stick to your feet/ socks and they wouldn't last long. Definitely worth the effort of putting your shoes on very carefully for the effect of being able to wear my shoes without sore feet though!
on 29 June 2015
I'm a US size 6 & can't seem to find just the right size over here in the UK - I'm either a half size too big or a half size too small. Who knew a 36 would be hard to find? These heel snugs have really helped to solve the problem - they keep fill the tiny gap at the back of the shoes and keep them on my feet. Much better than those clear gel ones that peel off quickly & get gummy.
on 12 September 2013
These have done the job, but are probably a bit too thick and I might have to get thinner ones in time, but is does say "extra padded" on the front of the packet... but I didn't think they be this thick and I thought they weren't going to be foam but a cloth material. They seem to be doing the job, but I've yet to try them out in my cycling shoes. We will see! The sticky stuff isn't that sticky either, so am expecting them to come off after a short time, I might revert back to cloth plaster strip layers!
on 11 July 2011
If, like me, you have a noticeable difference between the sizes of each of your feet, then these are perfect.

For football this can be particularly troublesome. With one of these fantastic "snugs" in the boot of my smaller foot, both boots fit perfectly. And because I only used one and you get another one for use on another pair.

The snugs themselves are easily stuck to the inside of your shoe's heel and wrap around any particular design. They have plenty of give and easily mould to your feet. In short, you'd never realise they are there!

What is more - the adhesion I have found to be excellent. I bought these a year ago and despite all the sweat and rain that you put football boots through they remain as stuck as the day I put them in.

Of course the indiviudal experience may differ, but for my particular needs I can give no less than the full five stars.
on 1 January 2014
With my left foot being slightly smaller than my right loose fitting shoes can be a problem leading to painful heel calluses, with some brands more than others since sizing can vary. I've been using these for a few days in my ten hole Dr Martens and finally the left one fits properly although I've had to put 2 in the one boot, one above the other but no complaints so far.
on 15 September 2011
I ordered this product for a pair of high heels that keep slipping off my heels even though they are the correct size. These heel snugs are nothing more than cheap pieces of foam. They don't stay in place at all, instead slipping out of the shoes and they quickly shrink and compress to become useless. I would certainly not reccommend them.
on 17 April 2013
Other similar products mentioned problems if the Heel grips stickiness wasn't good enough. These ones are fine one month in. I use them because the shoes I bought were a bit too big. This combined with simple insoles correct for nearl 1/2 shoe size if this is why you are buying them. They are comfy and I can't hink of any negatives to this product.
on 30 May 2013
Too thick and cumbersome, have a tendency to push your foot forward towards the toe end and leave a gap behind the heel which look unsightly ad uncomfortable.