5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug :0)
These padded heel snugs are brilliant! I bought them for my teenage son whose trendy trainers were visually very handsome but made the bony bit above his heels blistered and bleeding. So the trainers spet more time in the shoe rack than on his feet, naturally! I initially thought the heel grips were a tad on the pricey side but thought I would give it a go. Success were...
Published on 11 Feb. 2011 by mad-midwife

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money
Glue is not strong enough to keep those cheap and bulky grips inside a shoe. I had to throw them away as soon as I put my shoes on as both grips came off immediately. Waste of money.
Published 19 months ago by Jo

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Thick heel grips, 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I read the review of others before I purchased. I have 2 pairs of suede platforms which I love BUT they're very loose and wide at the heel. Already fitted heel grips & also tried 1/2 insole & although it helped a bit it didn't fix problem, I was concerned that it would just stretch the suede more, besides I still 'walked out' of them. These heel grips have solved the problem brilliantly. In order to get around the issue of them making the shoe shorter by pushing your foot forward a bit (due to the thickness) I cut them in 1/2 & fitted them to one side of the heel so they grip at the side & as the shoes were too wide at the heel this has solved the problem. So 1 pair has done 2 pairs of shoes. They're made of latex foam & so they grip really well (better than the normal suede grips).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you are a half size, 23 Jun. 2014
E. Moore (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I got these for a pair of shoes that were just slightly too big as I'm a half size. I had to buy the next size up and they were rubbing me. These have stopped the slipping and rubbing on the back of my heel and made the shoes much more comfortable. They really are much thicker and more padded than normal heel grips. The only thing I would say is to be very careful putting on and taking off your shoes that you don't disturb them. If you're not careful the edges will start to come away and stick to your feet/ socks and they wouldn't last long. Definitely worth the effort of putting your shoes on very carefully for the effect of being able to wear my shoes without sore feet though!

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased indeed, 1 May 2014
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
There was quite a choice of heel grips and I read reviews about some of them not gripping, coming loose or being too thin to make any difference - even when the item was quite highly priced. I didn't find anything negative about these and they looked sturdy enough. I was right! They are thick sponge, about half an inch wide, I would guess. The adhesive worked well and I'll be surprised if it comes away. However, I only bought these grips to wear with indoor shoes and I don't know how they'd wear if used all the time with outdoor shoes. They are just sponge, not coated with anything and I suppose they might shrink or flatten with hard use.... but that's just a guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST AROUND! RECOMMENDED!, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Having purchased both both Boots Heel Grips and Scholl Heel Grips my Wife was dispairing of finding something a bit thicker for her new shoes which she needed to wear for a two events. Neither had been suitable. I therefore went to Amazon and found these heel grips recommended. I ordered them and not only were they a very good price but they also arrived quickly. They are definitely thicker than the average, comfy and stick well. My Wife was able to wear her new shoes comfortably. We will definitely order these again.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 6 Nov. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars PROFOOT Heel Snugs, 30 May 2013
J. E. Newbold "Redmissy" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Too thick and cumbersome, have a tendency to push your foot forward towards the toe end and leave a gap behind the heel which look unsightly ad uncomfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit too thick, 12 Sept. 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
These have done the job, but are probably a bit too thick and I might have to get thinner ones in time, but is does say "extra padded" on the front of the packet... but I didn't think they be this thick and I thought they weren't going to be foam but a cloth material. They seem to be doing the job, but I've yet to try them out in my cycling shoes. We will see! The sticky stuff isn't that sticky either, so am expecting them to come off after a short time, I might revert back to cloth plaster strip layers!

5.0 out of 5 stars they work, 13 May 2013
A. Tennant (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I no longer have to wear plasters on my heels to protect
them from my new brutal trainers.
i recommend them 100%.
very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick robust Heel Snugs, 16 Oct. 2014
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I have a pair of boots that keep sliding off at the heel. I tried the leather heel grips from Boots the Chemist which normally work well but I needed more padding for this solution. I checked online and came up with the solution of these heel snugs which are bigger and more padded together with a sheet of 'pressure foam padding' which i stuck to the tongue section of the Boots and it seems to work well. Much better than 'insoles' which change the length of the boot/shoe. Quite happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable fit, 12 May 2011
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Recently bought some FitFlop shoes which unfortunately only come in half sizes and were too long making them loose at the heels. Even though the manufacturers say there should be some heel movement, mine were much too loose. Previous heel grip I had tried were much too thin and hardly had any effect. These are much thicker than most, soft and flexible, adhere well and give a really comfortable fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›