5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug :0)
Published on 11 Feb 2011 by mad-midwife

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Adhesion
Had these stayed in place, they would have been perfect, but the poor quality glue meant that after just a two hour walk they had slipped right down, stuck to my socks and become un salvageable.

Straight in the bin.
Published 9 months ago by ValleK

5.0 out of 5 stars snug as a bug :0), 11 Feb 2011
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
These padded heel snugs are brilliant! I bought them for my teenage son whose trendy trainers were visually very handsome but made the bony bit above his heels blistered and bleeding. So the trainers spet more time in the shoe rack than on his feet, naturally! I initially thought the heel grips were a tad on the pricey side but thought I would give it a go. Success were easy to fit, pads his heels and hey presto....trendy trainers ane now the most used shoes!! Happy teenager..Happy Mum...would definitely buy again if neded. :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great, 15 Aug 2009
kate "Kate" (Aberdeen Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
These heel grips really do what they promise (ie enable you to wear biggish shoes) and they stay in place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stick well, 17 April 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Other similar products mentioned problems if the Heel grips stickiness wasn't good enough. These ones are fine one month in. I use them because the shoes I bought were a bit too big. This combined with simple insoles correct for nearl 1/2 shoe size if this is why you are buying them. They are comfy and I can't hink of any negatives to this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I ordered these for some new trainers, my feet are a half size are always slipping out of my shoes. They are quite thick and spongy, which I thought would be a good thing until they wore the heels of my socks thin. Not too comfortable the first few wears but the roughness of the sponge improved and now they feel like part of the actual shoe. Would also recommend a shoe horn or something the first few times as the edges can roll down exposing the gum underneath. All said I have ordered more for another new pair of trainers...this time I wore plasters on my heels to pre-empt any rubbing until they settle in.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST AROUND! RECOMMENDED!, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Having purchased both both Boots Heel Grips and Scholl Heel Grips my Wife was dispairing of finding something a bit thicker for her new shoes which she needed to wear for a two events. Neither had been suitable. I therefore went to Amazon and found these heel grips recommended. I ordered them and not only were they a very good price but they also arrived quickly. They are definitely thicker than the average, comfy and stick well. My Wife was able to wear her new shoes comfortably. We will definitely order these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what there ment to, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I brought these for a pair of stilettos I brought that kept slipping up and down at the heel. These are thick and much better then the other ones I purchased before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable fit, 12 May 2011
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
Recently bought some FitFlop shoes which unfortunately only come in half sizes and were too long making them loose at the heels. Even though the manufacturers say there should be some heel movement, mine were much too loose. Previous heel grip I had tried were much too thin and hardly had any effect. These are much thicker than most, soft and flexible, adhere well and give a really comfortable fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Adhesion, 11 Mar 2014

Straight in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars profoot heel grips, 15 Mar 2011
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I have searched and searched for heel grips that stay where they are placed in boots!
Because of small ankles my boots slip up and down and wear through the linings and waterproof membranes. These heel grips are IDEAL! They have stayed exactly in place for several months now and the boots are not worn at all - well done Profoot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing ! just bought more, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: PROFOOT Heel Snugs (Personal Care)
I had high heels that slipped off , gorgeous shoes so I tried these as a last resort before returning the shoes. Worked a treat. No more slipping off and padded the heel too. wasted a fiver on packs of suede heel grips , even doubled up and they were rubbish. Ordered more for some wedges I have. Defo recommend.

PROFOOT Heel Snugs