4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy for babies who are learning to grab, 6 Sept. 2010
R. Drury "Beckster" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
I got this for my son when he was a few months old & learning to grab things. It was great at that stage as he could get his fingers through it so it made it easy to pick up, & it has a bell inside which was good for getting his attention & also good as he could get a reaction out of the toy! He's now 10 months & still plays with it, but now he likes to hsake it to hear the bell, & roll it to me in a game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 21 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
I bought this after reading the other reviews and can confirm that my baby loves this. He is now 14 weeks old and can easily grab on to and rattle the ball, I presume that, when he starts crawling, he will also enjoy being able to roll the ball and crawl after it. A good sturdy product, colourful, good value for money and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great developmental toy., 30 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
Got this for my 5 month old. When he first saw it, he reached out with both arms to grab it. It was this first time we saw him do that.

He is now 7 months old and it is still one of his favourite toys. He isn't crawling yet, so he isn't chasing after it. But now when he flings it out of his reach, he really leans forward to try to get it. So, I don't think it will be long until he is crawling to get it. Great developmental toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect first toy, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
While I was looking for toys for my little boy who was only 7 months old, I came across this little Einstein's ball on Amazon. I decided to order it, and I am so glad that I have as it has been hugely loved by my two youngest children. It is a simple soft plastic ball. The difference from other rattle we own is the design of it. The whole ball has hexagon shaped holes cut out of the main body of it. This means even small babies can grab at the ball with ease, as no matter where they hold the ball there fingers can tighten around the frame of the ball. The ball is made up of many bright colours making it appealing too even the smallest of children.

My little girl is currently using this toy and she loves it as much as my son did. She is only four months old, but she can hold it very easily. It is very light so she can even grab it with just one finger, and as it is not too heavy it will not hurt when little one manages to catch their face with it. We have found this is the only toy she can actually play with independently at this age, and for that reason it is a fantastic first toy.

There is a friendly little caterpillar face pictured on the ball, and of course it acts as a rattle so little one is rewarded with the sounds of a bell as they learn to move it around. My daughter really does love this toy, she thinks it is fantastic and of she manages to knock it out of reach she tries to sit up to move towards it. Her little face lights up whenever she sees it, and she never seems to become bored with it.
As the child grows a little and is beginning to learn to crawl, again this ball can be used to encourage them. By dropping the ball it rolls across the floor creating a jingle sound. This encourages little one to move towards the noise, and the bright colours visually invite little one to follow. I was unable to find an age recommendation for this toy so I guessed that it would be ok for my seven month old baby, and my daughter is happy playing with it at a much younger age. My children never seem to become bored with this ball. Although it is very simple, they find different ways to play with it so it adapts well. It is very durable lasting two children so far with no signs of wear and tear at all.

I would highly recommend this toy to for anyone that has a young child. It is very simple, but the bright colours and rewarding sounds make it perfect for young children. It helps develop find motor skills, and really is a fantastic engaging toy that is very simple. It is very durable as my son used it from when he was seven months old right up until now. He still enjoys rolling it around although he does become a little bored with it after five minutes. Now my youngest daughter plays with this toy, and at such a young age it is the only one she can actually grab on too.

1.0 out of 5 stars DANGEROUS, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
Exposed screws within the ball cut my daughters fingers. Do NOT buy. The design is faulty and should be reviewed.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely well used toy, 30 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
We bought this toy when my baby was about 3 months old and he still plays with it every day now at 7 months. He used to love kicking it and now he loves picking it up and shaking it to make it rattle. I would definately buy this ball again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy for price, 31 July 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
My son LOVES this toy. He loved gripping and shaking it when he was younger (and chewing on it of course), now he's on the move he loves batting it about and crawling after it. Not so heavy that he cries if he accidentally whacks himself with it- but robust enough that it hasn't broken yet after many months of play. A firm favorite with his friends when they come to play, and keeps him occupied during nappy changes. Only downside is it's a bit fiddly to clean- but a soak in soapy water usually does the trick for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy but not very bendy!, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
My 25 week old was very excited when he saw this toy and he grabs and shakes it so beautifully. It states on the pack that its a 3m+ toy, however the caterpillar band around the centre is very hard plastic and not at all bendy as described. My little fella has banged it against his forehead a few times when excited and he has cried a couple of times because of this. I am going to put it away until he is older and order an Oball (which was my first choice) as they are much softer and still easy to grab and shake!

4.0 out of 5 stars An intersting toy, 8 July 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
My 4 months old son likes this toy. It makes and attractive noise and he always tries to grab it if he hears it. The colors are also attractive to him.
It's also very good for tummy playing because it rolls and my boy tries to reach it.
The sides are not made of hard plastic but from a some kind of rubber that wouldn't hurt him if he punched his face with it.
It would be nice if the waist would be made of rubber too.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good addition to the toy box, 16 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball (Baby Product)
My 6.5 month old likes this ball because it's easy for her to pick up and she likes hearing the bell jingle (It reminds me of a giant bird toy!) It only has a short play appeal for her but nevertheless she does play with it briefly at some point every day so it is a worthwhile addition to her toy box for variety.

Kids II Baby Einstein Bendy Ball