on 8 August 2011
At last I've found a 100% reliable recording disc for my videos. I've been making videos for ages and always thought that a disc was a disc. These discs are an absolute 100% good buy. No more jerky movies, and its always worth considering to record at a lower speed on to the disc to eliminate any chance of a misread file. If you do buy these discs, it's well worth remembering to save an old spindle box for your buy as they come shrink wrapped in heavy plastic - probably to keep the cost down!.
on 13 June 2011
Latest home project is to copy a load of old VHS tapes to DVD via computer and these were recommended to me as the best (I already use Taiyo Yuden CDs for recording vinyls). Have used about half so far and no problems so can recommend them to others. Only moan is the packaging - could have done with one of those plastic towers to keep them in as they just came shrink wrapped in a cardboard box - not at all convenient. The CDs come in a tower
on 25 May 2011
I had these suggested to me by a bloke in the apple shop. I was struggling to get my home made films to play on anyones machines. Now I don't these are brilliant. Best DVD's I've bought so far. I bought a printer to print onto them which works brilliant too.
on 7 April 2009
No labels on package but these are genuine Taiyo Yuden discs having looked at the stamper code and used DVD Identifier to confirm Manufactuer ID. Plus a great price at less then 24p. each delivered.
on 12 June 2010
As always in my experience the delivery was excellent and the product has proved to be exactly what I ordered. Excellent service but too much advertising emails, one every day!!
on 15 April 2009
I checked them, too, and they are indeed Taiyo Yuden. I like the fact that they are plain white with no markings cause I can write more things on them.
on 7 November 2009
Wanted the best available discs for long lasting reliable backups and so bought these discs. Seller was all good!
on 28 February 2011
I have dealt with this company before & will continue to do so,
Rating 5 stars Exellent.
on 19 August 2015
THEY'RE MATTE!!!! Say that in the damn product title!! Don't let me find out after I've dropped over €100 on a pack, opened it and tried to print one. Now I have 99 DVDs I'd much prefer to be gloss and I can't return them! I've used the the gloss ones and they're great. This product is fine when I switch my printer to matte black ink but switching causes my printer to waste some ink. That costs me money. I'm giving this product one star in the hopes that the seller will correctly add "Matte" to the title of the product so others won't make the same mistake I did.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 December 2009
just a quick comment to say that i've been using them a lot and will continue to do so, the quality is great.