Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 18 March 2011
If, like me, you'd been put off cutting your dogs claws after using guillotine style clippers then these will be a breath of fresh air. I've found that the guillotine type aren't as precise at cutting claws and sometimes squeeze the claw before finally cutting, causing discomfort and fear. These on the other hand are sharp and quick. If you're not sure how much to cut just nibble a little slice off at a time. My wimpy Greyhound didn't let out a single murmur (okay, she did quiver a bit but it's an improvement!) I completely recommend these to anyone needing to trim their dogs claws. Well worth the money and by the looks they will last for years.
on 29 May 2014
Really good quality clippers. Have used several in the past, scissor action ones are definately better than the guillotine ones. To the lady that gave them a bad review - , these are the large ones which obviously aren't suitable for a small dog! Use the guard, click it into place so that the dog's nail butts up to it. Invaluable for fidgety dogs and ensures you don't cut too much off. Cut Doberman's and lurcher's nails with ease which made it less stressful for them. Great value too.
on 23 August 2013
... best pet nail clippers I have ever purchased.

These are so easy to use, very sharp and do not cause any distress to the animal as they cut rather than squash the nail. I have a medium sized dog but have also used them on my cat - so saves having to have two sizes of clippers.

Glad I tried them and would definitely recommend them.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 2 August 2014
Very effective shear action nail clippers - large size suitable for our Pointer dog. Strongly made with comfortable soft grips and a (removable) metal guard plate that stops the nail protruding through too far when you are cutting, so you only nibble off a bit at a time. Smooth action and don't alarm the dog with loud clicking noises. Pleased with these and would recommend
on 9 January 2014
i usuallly use smaller ones but i ordered a big size, and they are big! the only fault i found is they click really loud which can be scary to some dogs
on 1 July 2013
These ANCOL scissor type nail cutters are very effective for tough nails and comfortable in the hand when using on even the toghest nails.
on 3 February 2014
These clippers are easy to use and even easier to keep clean.
They are also very good value for money, with these clippers you
know they're going to keep on working
on 19 April 2013
Bought this item as our old dog needed to have nails trimed regularly. Work well without causing dog too much hassle. (small terrier )
on 10 September 2015
Great clippers, I've had similar in the past and all have been of poor quality build and blade wise and absolutely destroyed my dogs nails by cracking or shattering them.

These clippers on the other hand are well made, sturdy, strong and sharp.

The make cutting my dogs nails a breeze and for one the dog doesn't mind her nails being cut thanks to these clippers
on 20 May 2014
These are easy to use and work well. This is necessary as my dog does not like her nails clipped so I have to strike very quickly. One quick clip and the job is done with these clippers. I had the guillotine type before and the new clippers are much more efficient than my previous ones.