5.0 out of 5 stars Cat nail clippers
Published 14 months ago by Carrie

3.0 out of 5 stars They seem much better suited to a large-ish dog than the tiny cat ...
I should have paid closer attention to the size of these clippers. They seem much better suited to a large-ish dog than the tiny cat that I bought them for. Very sharp and comfortable to use, but I'll be looking for a smaller pair.
Published 2 months ago by J. Kochansky

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat nail clippers, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Really great quality for the price. Easy to use and it makes a job, which my cat hates, an easy task to do.would really recommend these to anyone that wants to save the trip to the vet to cut their cats nails and the money too! As a tip for any cat owner that finds their cat quite distressed during the nail cutting, we cover our cats head/eyes with something so that she cannot actually see what we are doing. She still doesn't like it but it is less traumatic for her and doesn't try to escape!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Just the item i needed for clipping my cats claws! He didnt like it to say the least but these made the work so much easier! :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I didn't expect these to be anything special but they cuts the toughest of nails with ease.
Very happy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp!, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Great all around. The size was a nice fit for my hand and the blades were very sharp, cutting though my kitties claws like butter so it didn't stress her out at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast clippings!, 19 Mar 2012
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
I was using old nail clippers to trim my cat's claws so I got this and it's a lot quicker (which means my cat gets less agitated) and easy. As long as you can see your cat's quick then all you do is hold firmly and clip. Excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars pet nail clippers, 22 May 2013
George Farrell (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
these copperas work well (may need to let your cat know this) . they are easy to use and cut cats claws with very little effort

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 16 April 2013
K. Taylor "kevt2000" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
These clippers are perfect for the job. Easy to use very lightweight and a good quality. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Perfect. Cat's nails now beautifully trimmed. Very easy to manage and vry effective - what more can I say - good price

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Does the job! My local vet wanted 20 to cut my two indoor cats nails approximately every six to eight weeks! My cats have several scratching mediums to use but I guess nothing beats scratching a big old tree! I was never longer than five minutes n the Vets, so I thought this was too expensive! I was nervous about doing it myself and needed help to hold the cats but decided to give it a go. The first time, the cats were uncooperative but I think they picked up on my nervousness! The next time, I felt more relaxed and confident and the cats were calmer too. I find these clippers the perfect size and easy to handle. They are sharp and cut cleanly. (Saving approx' 120 per annum on vet fees for nail trimming!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 Jan 2014
Mark (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper (Misc.)
Well made, comfortable to use and great value for money.
My cat agrees and I look forward to giving him many pedicures from now on.
Previously I was using a pair of toe-clippers, which was ok, but these are better.
Just make sure you don't cut too far up the nail as the quick can extend quite far down (especially if the claws are uncut for a long time) - I've not done it, but I can imagine that it would be horribly painful for the poor cat! Just cut the ends off :)

Ancol Ergo Nail Clipper