Published on 7 Feb 2010 by Stephen McGannon

2.0 out of 5 stars ok product
worked OK for a while, didn't take long to wear down, now i have one finger getting cold through one of the fingers wearing away
Published on 20 Dec 2010 by pen name

5.0 out of 5 stars My first ever review of a product on Amazon. There that good., 7 Feb 2010
Stephen McGannon "Ason" (Enniscorthy, Wexford. Ireland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
I've been buying products on Amazon since 2004. 40 DVDs, 50 CDs, 14 Blu Rays & all of my presents for Christmas '09 and I hadn't written a review for any of them. Except for these gloves. They fit my criteria of warm, tight, all black, no logo & comfortable gloves that I just had let others know of their greatness. As for keeping your hands warm, there is no better. And I speaking from experince as I've already bought 3 other gloves before. I was looking for, as Mark from Peep Show would put it, "the one". I've found "the one". Finally, I'm a runner & a night runner at that. Just like England, Ireland (where I'm from) suffered a bitter cold snap of late. On one night I ran for 2.5 hours while the tempature dropped to literally frezzing -2C. Whatever about the rest of the body I knew my hands were warm & would stay warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for putting under larger pair of gloves for skiing!!, 10 Dec 2010
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
I have some ski gloves - but my fingers often feel the cold. These are thin enough to put on under a larger glove - ideal for skiing in cold weather.

They are reasonably warm just on their own - and are ideal if it's not too cold but you want to do some delicate finger work (eg photography?) Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Look small, but a perfect fit. Great for outdoor photography too., 19 Feb 2010
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
You should have seen hubby's eyes when these arrived. "Oh no," he declared (or words to that effect, which are, largeley unprintable) "They are the wrong size" he further squawked.
I told him to try them on.
And lo, they fit perfectly.
Hubby has long fingers and masculine hands but not too large, and the gloves slid on nice and snug with no pulling or chafing.
And they did indeed stop his fingers getting cold out walking.

Another advantage to them is that he was able to ditch his bulky outer gloves for a while and use these gloves alone to keep his hands warm whilst doing photography. They are so thin they did not get in the way of him messing with his buttons and dials, but stopped his fingers from freezing as he adjusted some button or other.

All in all a good buy and highly reccomended.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cold morning commutes are now perfect :), 23 Sep 2011
subject2status (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
Standing at the railway station waiting for the train and everyone seems to be staring at small electronic devices, texting, surfing, playing games...

On a cold morning there's a choice to be made though - keep your gloves on or tinker with your mobile and freeze your fingers?

These gloves let you tinker AND delay the freeze! My cold morning commutes are now perfect :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 15 Jan 2011
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
Very good product, bought for outdoor son, just as good as the twice as expensive ones bought from outdoor shop.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent base layer gloves, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
These are pretty good base layer gloves. Although the sizing is more a medium to large, they shrink in the wash and fit my smaller hands perfectly. My fiancé has a pair and they fit well on his larger hands too. I think if your looking for high performance, the merino silk type might be more appropriate.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok product, 20 Dec 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit overpriced, 23 Feb 2012
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
Ordered these presuming they'd be pretty tight woven yet thin, yet actually getting them is different, I'm sure you've all bought cheap fabric gloves from the corner shop before and this is pretty much what they are, except slightly thinner.

Gets worse, I found a pair pretty much exactly like these for 1.99 at a local corner shop. My pair of these gloves arrived with a slight fray on the inside of the cuff, which then turned into a big wiry mess...

They're still going strong though, they are thin enough to allow for the usability of devices or handling pennies that sort of thing while keeping your hands warm.

TL:DR check your local corner shop first.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described, 12 Nov 2010
Mr. A. Osborne "Oxomoron" (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
A thin pair of gloves, which is exactly what I wanted, I just needed them for my walk home as most of it goes along the river, where it can get very windy and the chill factor can be quite high, but these take that chill off and after 30 mins of walking I always get too warm and these gloves fit easily in to my pockets with no visible bulking of the pockets, which is exactly what I needed them for. And though not the cheapest option I am glad I spent the extra money as they feel really well made and are a tight weave.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL SEASON GLOVES, 10 Nov 2013
This review is from: 921 - EDZ All Season Gloves One Size (Misc.)
BOUGHT THESE TO GO WITH MY RUNNING GEAR.A NICE PAIR OF GLOVES,A VERY GOOD FIT,I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE TO MY MATES