Size: N/A|Colour: Black|Change

on 16 November 2010
This was purchased to replace a returned item which wasn't exactly as described.

It was bought to wear under a cycle helmet in the winter and to give protection to my delicate wee ears from the wind. That was the minimum spec needed and it surpasses this by keeping my ears and head nicely warmed too.

Happy to give 4 stars - it does the job I need it to do, it's made of a suitable material, well-cut so no draughts get in at the edges. I think it's a bit dear for what it is but I'm a Tight Old Scot who can remember paying 18p for a bottle of Nooky Broon so just ignore that part ;o)
on 21 November 2011
Fine product, slim enough to fit under your cycle helmet, thick enough to keep you and your ears warm and breathable enough not to drench your hair after a punishing ride, I love this product, remember to take it off with your helmet or you will get taunts of Baldrick!
on 28 August 2011
Appears to be well made and fits easily beneath my ski helmet. Adds warmth on cold days and helps to keep the inside of my helmet clean.
on 18 December 2012
This is my second winter using this product and it is an amazing replacement for my hair which left me many years ago. It fits very well under my cycling helmet and keeps my ears really warm which is something my hair never did!! In the long run it's much cheaper and never needs cutting so I think it's a great alternative. Would recommend to anybody although not as a hair replacement as it doesn't look as good when worn alone!!
on 15 January 2012
Nice light weight under helmet cap. Covers the ears well and has proved warm enough in recent frosty weather. One size- but would say if you have small head it may be slightly too generous.
on 29 December 2011
Tried this out based on other folk's reviews and very impressed with the quality and fit of this product.

Does exactly what it should - whilst also keeping moisture well under control.

Excellent comfort and ears that remain warm on the coldest of days!
on 1 May 2013
I had a gift certificate to use and bought this - thinking that it was expensive and I wouldn't use my own money to buy it. How wrong can you be? Worth every penny. No more cold ears, no more sinus problems. Definitely good value!
on 9 June 2012
The Cap arrived the next day after I had placed my order. The cap is of high quality at an extremely good value price. I would recommend this company to anyone.
on 12 March 2014
Initially this felt a little tight, but i know it has to fit a range of head sizes, and maybe i was due a haircut!

This was perfect for early rides out at zero degrees, but did have to take it off after a couple of hours as it was too hot and was giving me a headache.

I do recommend this product if you cycle in cold weather and want to keep your ears warm
on 3 January 2013
I bought this product to wear underneath a cycling helmet. It fits my head well and I can (just) get the helmet on over it. It has done a good job of keeping my head warm in cold weather and is comfortable. One minor criticism is that it sometimes rides up to expose my ears, but overall I am very pleased with it and would recommend it to others.