5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick
Needed this to be able to protect my headphones when gigging as I do on stage mixing. I have Sony MDR V55s and they fit (they werent included on the list)
Published on 1 May 2013 by Dominic Payne

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for the Audio Technica M40x
I tried this Slappa case on my Audio Technica M40x cans and it's too tight. You have to press the sides together a bit to make them fit in. In their normal state the headphones rest on top of the outsides of the case. That doesn't sound like a good idea to me for longer term storage. Might damage the natural build and clamp of the headphones.
If you are looking for a...
Published 7 months ago by G

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 1 May 2013
This review is from: SLAPPA HARDBODY HEADPHONE CASE / (BLACK) HOLDS MOST FOLDABLE HEADPHONE (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 27 April 2012
I can fit my Audio-Technica ATH M50 headphones in this case, although its a snug fit. The case seems to pretty well constructed of a thin hard foam, its sturdy with some give, it comes with a wrist lanyard fitted (detachable) if you would want to carry the case by hand. I'm not sure how much shock absorption the case would offer in the event of being dropped given that the case is thin and hard, however it should be perfect for packing away headphones in a suitcase.

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES THE JOB!, 9 Jan. 2013
I know it's says you can fit the Marshall Major Headphones in, but at least this review will confirm it!

It's a little bulky but it does the job... there's even enough room for your bits and iPod! :-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Too tight for the Audio Technica M40x, 11 Dec. 2014
G (Belgium) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a case for your M40x cans, go for the UDG Creator headphones case Small instead. The cans fit in perfectly and because of the build of the case they do not move about. Enough space as well for the cables. I also like the elegance of the UDG case better. Less ostentatious than this Slappa case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 3 Jan. 2014
Brought this as a present so can't properly review but it went down well and it's having some serious use. No issues reported and it's doing its job well and protecting the Technics headphones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Audio-Technica ATH-M50!, 31 July 2011
I bought this case for my Audio-Technica ATH-M50 and it fits them perfectly. The case is very well made and offers good protection without being too heavy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid headphone case, 29 Sept. 2013
Rui Archer (Porto, Portugal) - See all my reviews
It is well made and you can feel it.

I bought this case to hold my razer kraken pro 7.1 when I need to travel as they would get squished in my laptop backpack which does not have much room for them. It is a tight fit but it works, and they stay protected inside the case.

It is a very good case and it can withstand some abuse.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big, Tough Hard Case, 25 May 2011
Rollingstone (Gathering Moss) - See all my reviews
This is a nice case, but much bigger than I needed. No worries though because now I can put in my mp3 player and some cables and keep them all in the same place.

It takes big headphones, it's strong and well made, and the price is better than having your gear smashed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mobile 'phones, 12 Jun. 2010
I bought these to keep my newly-purchased JVC HA-NC80 headphones in. It's a hard case that they fit into as the 'phones are collapsible and protects them whilst I'm in transit. It arrived within 3 days of ordering and well-packaged. Hard-cases for headphones appear to be very rare but these are worth the price for keeping my main investment free from getting damaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Pleasant Suprise, 2 Jan. 2013
When I bought this product for under £10 i thought it would be poor quality and i was going to use it to store at home. When it arrived i was amazed at how well made it is! The zip is one far superior to my Nike backpack and the casing is easily hard enough to protect my headphones. The inside is also pretty roomy which really helps if your headphones are on the long side. Now I use it everyday to take my headphones to the gym, to work... everywhere really. The case is also nice and stylish so it's a nice thing to take out!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›