4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty shoes
These are stunning shoes. The velvet texture is very well finished, and the insides and soles are usual crocs top quality. As a vegan it's fantastic to find a pair of non-leather, PRETTY shoes. These look great with skirts and dresses, day or evening. (The patent trim isn't leather even though the Crocs website claims that it is).

HOWEVER there is a problem...
Published on 16 Nov. 2009 by Rebecca85

3.0 out of 5 stars croscs, pumps
First pair did not arrive. Replacements arrived eventually. They look really nice, but I wore them to work and have huge blisters on both heels. They do not give and my little toe is also sore.
Published on 27 April 2010 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty shoes, 16 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat (Apparel)

HOWEVER there is a problem with the sizing! I'm a size EUR 38 / UK 5 therefore I bought Crocs US 7 but these came up tiny - more like a UK 4! So I ordered a UK 6 / Crocs US 8 and these were too big!! In the end I decided to keep the bigger ones and I'm put in some heel grips to keep them on my feet, which isn't ideal but I love the shoes too much to part with them. I feel that they need to do half sizes. I've never had problems with sizes from any other brand of shoe (or even Crocs) before - I am always a straight size 5, so I feel that the sizing of this particular shoe must be slightly odd. If you can find a pair that fit you then you will love these shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, 25 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat (Apparel)
Love these, The color is perfect, they are so cute and they are SO comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Lily Winter, 7 May 2010
This review is from: Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat (Apparel)
Decided to get these in navy and a size bigger than usual. They do run small. I'm a UK 8 (US 10), got these in UK 9 (US 11) and although they run slightly larger (10¾" insole) than a UK 8 (10½")...I don't think I would of got away with my usual size, due to the rounded toe.

Lovely smart shoes that are ideal for work. I also got the Lydia Winter in plum for the same reason :o) both are really comfy, but be warned do run 1 size small.

3.0 out of 5 stars croscs, pumps, 27 April 2010
Amazon Customer (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Much too tight for size and have to pay for return to boot!, 15 Aug. 2014
I have other 'Crocs' sandals, in size (6) on the bottom of the sole. A six is a size 4 UK. My sandals are fantastic but these shoes are much smaller, narrower, tighter, shorter. Very uncomfortable. I was so disappointed as I love my Crocs sandals which are supposedly the same size as these. I have to, not only pay the postage for them to be sent to me but, to return them, I have to pay the postage back! So I shall be about £6 out of pocket just to try on these ill-fitting shoes. I shall never order shoes online again, it is so 'hit and miss' and a costly exercise if you get it wrong, and it is so easy to get it wrong with these peculiar sizes. If you like the look of these, then get a size bigger or even two sizes bigger! A bit of a 'stab in the dark' with these shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars width matters, 25 Feb. 2010
The shoes looked lovely but the ribbing around the top made the shoe too tight and I had to return them. If you have wide feet I would be careful about ordering these. Perhaps a size larger?

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch sizing, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat (Apparel)
I also found sizing a bit odd. I am usually a size 6 in Crocs Cayman and got the same in these but they are slightly tight. I am hoping I can stretch them a bit though. I think a size 7 would have been too big. They are really nice shoes, SO lightweight and the inside is like the inside of a regular croc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Fit, 12 Nov. 2013
Did not like these - bad fit - it was some time ago now - but do remember was not overly impressed with these at all and Returned them.

3.0 out of 5 stars agree with previous reviewers, 19 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat (Apparel)
as said before ,these come up small, but, as i have very narrow feet, i took a chance on them when they were in the sale and i must say they do just about fit. For me the width is not a problem ,in fact they are rather good in that way ,but the length is just a bit too short ,especially on the right( i think that is my feet, not the shoes). I can wear them for an afternoon and i have found that if i heat them with the hairdryer and then wear them or stretch them with my finger, they seem to be gradually getting more comfortable. If i had paid full price for them ,i might not have experimented like that though. would i recommend them ... well yes, especially if you have narrow feet and buy a size up!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 8 Nov. 2010
The shoes are not as comfortable as I was expecting since they are crocs... I sent them back!

Crocs Women's Lily Winter Flat