5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes
I have never owned (or wanted ) crocs before, but when a friend recommended this shoe to me, I decided to give them a try. I ordered them
from Amazon and received them the next day ! I was so excited and have been wearing them throughout the winter. They are comfortable, waterproof
and surprisingly warm ! They have been the perfect shoe in the snow, rain or...
Published on 4 Jan. 2010 by J. Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment
I'm a keen Crocs junkie and I was looking forward to some toasty-warm ones for winter. Sadly these didn't really cut the mustard.

First, I must comment on the service and delivery. Here, I cannot fault the company. No complaints at all.

Published on 17 Dec. 2011 by Chris Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, 4 Jan. 2010
J. Williams (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
and surprisingly warm ! They have been the perfect shoe in the snow, rain or just kicking around home or around the town. They also
look better than most other crocs I have seen as they do not have all of the holes in the top and look more or less like a normal shoe. Also,
the liner can be removed and washed, which is absolutely great ! The price via Amazon was really good and the speed with which they were shipped
was amazing. I can't say enough good things about this whole experience. I liked them so much, I ordered a pair for my step daughter for Christmas !
They, too, arrived the next day . Awesome !

4.0 out of 5 stars Crocs Men's Blitzen, 25 Nov. 2010
Bald Kiwi (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
I've been a fan of Crocs clogs for summer wear for some time, so was attracted to the Blitzen model as a winter casual. It is warm and claims to have a removable lining although, like a previous reviewer, I haven't worked out how to remove it yet! I did get caught out with sizing, having carefully noted the size of previous Crocs I owned and ordered the same in the expectation that the manufacturer might have made the shoe slightly larger to take account of the lining. Wrong! You need to order a size larger, and, if like me, you have larger sized feet the bulbous fronts will look a little like the shoes Mickey Mouse wears. You will also notice from product photos that this style does not have the usual ventilation holes of their summer styles. As the plastic is impervious to water, this may make your feet perspire leaving the shoe lining somewhat damp and flavoursome after wearing (my dog loves this feature).

Over all, however, I like these winter Crocs which are warm and comfortable as slippers with a tough outer allowing them to be worn as casuals outdoors as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment, 17 Dec. 2011

I bought the same size of Croc as I have always used. These are too small. The furry lining is inserted into a standard size clog, which leaves less space for the foot. If buying one of these, get a size larger, folks!

The heel is too low for me. A standard Croc has a heel strap but there is none here and the clogs feel very insecure. That's probably a wonderful idea for fit young feet that need lots of exercise, clenching the toes to keep them on but it is too tiring for poor old feet like mine.

It is sad that, before I decided these were really not suitable, I had worn them. Otherwise they'd have gone back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Furry Crocs, 20 Dec. 2011
When I unwrapped them from professional packaging you would expect from a top shoe shop, I immediately gasped at the weight of them in my hands. They're very light. When worn the weight is unnoticiable. They feel comfortable-ish. There is some tightness on the sides which I wasn't expecting. I expected tightness to be where the tongue would be. Why did I give them 4 stars? Well I am a size 12 and I ordered a size 13 after reading the comment of another customer and still they feel half a size too small. I must say these things in size 13 look big, but I'm pretty tall anyway so I can carry it off. I don't think the size reduction is much to do with the furry lining, I think they are probably US sizes or some other metric measurement. They're certainly not UK sizes. This should be something the seller warns you about. I feel I got lucky with size 13 and just as well since they don't fo a size 14.

Appearance wise they look like I am wearing clogs. They look nice. I like them. The back of the shoe is pretty low on me and this is what gives that total clog look. The back of the Crocs barely grip the back of my foot and I'm half standing on it. This might be down to my height which is way above average. Overall, if you like Crocs, you'll like these. They're obviously designed to be worn barefooted like I do, and please remember to get at least one size up if you're in the UK. Personally I think you'll get a comfort fit by going 2 sizes up.

I know somebody with EMU footwear with fur lining and they too needed a size up, but after they were broken in they were too big. The fur lining in EMU's gets compacted in time, so this could be true of these fur lined Crocs too. Actually because of this after thought I'm retracting what I said about going two sizes up, though you definitely need to go one size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them but....., 2 Nov. 2012
P. Richardson - See all my reviews
I resold these to a friend who is over the moon with them - they're comfy and cosy!
Having read the reviews I ordered up a size but shouldn't have. They are advertised as uni-sex and sort of marketed as men's ( not that with crocs it makes much difference apart from colour perhaps) but anyway .....perhaps the best approach is if you're a man consider sizing up if you're a woman don't bother because they're generous. I'm a 6 so ordered a 7, too big; but my friend is a 7 and they fitted great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm toastie feet!, 31 Dec. 2009
J. Turley "busy bee" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought a pair of these for myself and a pair for my son and we both absolutely love them!! I wear them whenever I am "just nipping out" to the shops, to friends, on the school run etc etc. They are so comfortable that I almost forget I am wearing anything on my feet until I notice how warm and toastie my feet are. I havent tried to remove the inner sock yet to wash it but I am hoping that it will be a straight forward job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort even in winter., 2 Dec. 2010
R. Phillips (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
I have had a couple of pairs of Crocs before now, but, of course, with the ventilation holes in the fronts, they are not particularly suitable for wear in wet weather. However, after a quick search through the various styles of Croc, I found these, and found them to be the answer to a prayer. They are weather proof (no holes in the front edges) and fur lined for warmth. Simply brilliant. Superb comfort!

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug!, 4 Jan. 2011
My hubby bought me these for walking in the snow,crocs are the only shoes I feel safe with walking on ice & snow. I received them a week ago and love them. I followed other reviewer's advice and bought one size bigger and they are perfect! They are still a bit hard but I'm sure that will change with time. Only thing I did not like was the smell of the plastic when you first get them, I found it overwhelming and could not wear them for a day or so, till I got used to the smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy but hot!, 6 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Blitzen Sherpa Clog (Apparel)
This is my third pair of Crocs and as a brand I reckon they are faultless...BUT this style has fewer holes in the top and the gorgeous snug lining results in hotter, sweatier feet. Sorry if you were just about to eat, but there it is. Bear this in mind if you are used to the holier styles - you will notice a massive difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, although strictly for winter, 29 Jun. 2011
These big 'n' clumpy slippers won't win any prizes in the looks department; I imagine they're the sort of thing that would be worn by Herman Munster's Nan. That said, they are really comfortable and great for keeping your toes warm in the cooler weather. I shouldn't like to wear them in summertime, though, as they really do make your feet sweat (and I don't suffer from sweaty feet as a rule) when it's warm, and when you withdraw your feet the fabric inside takes a while to dry out again. The inners are apparently removable but when I took one out to test this, I had a heck of a job getting it back in again, so I wouldn't recommend doing so - a shot of Febreze now and again keeps them fairly fresh. All in all a good purchase.