5.0 out of 5 stars Micro SD card reader
This small card reader was delivered before the estimated date and is good value for money, reads and writes to micro SD cards quite fast, its a little fiddly getting the cards in and out but that is normal for such small cards ( I have the same problem getting them in and out of my devices IE phone and gps)I would recomend this product.
Published on 24 May 2010 by P. Burg

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Life
It has a nice solid feel to it which I liked. I noticed it did get quite hot when copying large amounts of data to and from the card. After about a month it just stopped working completely. I am guessing the overheating eventually killed the reader. Would recommend buying a different model for heavy use.
Published on 22 Jun 2010 by Mantis41

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars didnt get hot ?, 5 Oct 2011
This review is from: Usb Adapter For Micro sd Card - Supports Up To 32gb Micro sd Card by Serena (Electronics)
downloaded about sixty cds didnt get hot at all ? so i dont know why they get hot but mine was great just what i wanted

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 3 Sep 2011
Before I got this product I was sceptical that an adapter that is this cheap would be reliable as some people reviewing this product said that it has a tendency to heat up but so far this has not happened to me.

This micro SD card adapter feels surprisingly sturdy and works right away without any problems.
It is easy to use as you just slide the card into the back of the adapter, plug it into one of your computer's usb slots and it works right away.

I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to transport files from a micro SD card.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheapo adapter, 15 Aug 2011
This usb adapter fell apart on first usage and as its so cheap I reckon I got what I paid for! The experience! I have not bothered to contact the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and does the job, 7 Jun 2011
Works perfectly fine with a 32GB Sandisk MicroSD card. Slighly fiddly and tight to insert and remove cards, as i've ended up with a few scrape and scratch marks on my cards. I wouldn't recommend constant swapping of the same card as it's likely to damage it. For the price, does the job for occasional transferring of data.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product I am sure, 23 Feb 2011
I could not use this to transfer pictures from my micro card on my mobile to my p.c. at work but then that was more than likely due to their IT security measures. I am sure it is a fine product with the right p.c.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tight Fit, 10 Feb 2011
Received my Micro sd USB adapter very promptly. It works my 16Gb sd card ok,using Windows 7. It seems to be very robustly made. However, it is difficult to insert & remove from my pc's USB port. When removing the reader, I need to steady the pc tower with one hand, whilst yanking hard on the card reader with the other!
Apart from that, it does what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item + Good Seller, 9 April 2014
The item arived quickly and is in good condition. It worked like a charm and at a great price! You can get smaller items, but it does its job wonderfully for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, spend the extra, 8 Dec 2012
Got a couple of these and they are (well were) a pain in the back side. Very intermittent in use. Having tried many many products I finally invested in the Startech memory card reader which is fault less and hardly expensive really at around 8.50. I must have wasted 30 on other products that were rubbish including this one and some Kingston ones.

Get the Startech one here:

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, 9 Jun 2012
Only works 3 months, and after no warranty and no return, so I'd say do not buy without 2-year warranty!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't use it as a pen drive, 31 May 2012
It is easily become very hot after plug in computer for a long time. The slot is not locked like mobile phone (press and click lock) when the micro-sd card was sloted in.

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›