Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Price:£2.33+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 31 May 2010
I bought this case to protect my new Nikon S8000 camera - after all, it's an S-series camera, so this should be the right one ! - Sorry, this case does not fit the S8000, so whilst it may be OK for some S-series cameras, S8000 owners should give it a miss.
on 2 May 2014
Delighted with this case. Couldn't believe the price when I ordered it and half expected a cheap fake to be delivered. But to my delight, it is great. It's a perfect fit for my Coolpix S3500 and doesn't add too much bulk to the camera. I would have preferred genuine leather, but then I would have had to have paid more of course! I am not sure if I would trust the belt loop, but I only want it to protect my camera in my handbag anyway, so that's not an issue for me. Anyway, recommend if you have the Coolpix S3500.
on 10 September 2010
you advertised the camera case as to fit the Nikon s series camera,but it doe's NOT fit the S8000,you said to return it by secure post for a refund,the post would have cost me 50% of the cost of the case. NOT good enough, will not buy anything else from you
on 18 May 2015
I dropped and lost my original camera case and was surprised and over-joyed that I could replace it so easily at such a good price in such a small amount of time. Brilliant!
on 13 April 2014
received in good time before my husband drops his camera on the floor as most of the time he dose and now it will be put away safe
on 16 February 2014
Perfect fit for my S-3500 Coolpix. Excellent case,price and delivery. Seen what looks to be the same case advertised for a lot more money.
on 9 May 2011
Fits the Coolpix S-3000 camera perfectly and looks like it came with the camera. Classy look and style. Really pleased with the purchase.
on 11 September 2013
NICE BLACK AND NEAT CASE FOR A DIGITAL CAMERA. SLICK. A GOOD BUY. JUST ALWAYS LOOKS NEAT WITH MY CAMERA.
WOULD ALWAYS RECOMMEND IT.
on 1 February 2015
I wasn't sure if this would be ok for my camera a Nikon coolpix S2900, but it is perfect so I'm over the moon with it :-)
on 28 April 2013
Ordered this for my coolpix S3000. this case fits my S3000 perfectly, was good price, and dispatched and arrived quickly