4.0 out of 5 stars Ok boots, a bit long in the toe and a bit too square
Ok so not a bad purchase, boots are nice suede, though for desert boots they are too squared in the toe and make your foot look really long.
Published on 21 Jan. 2010 by Sambob

3.0 out of 5 stars Just reiterate a point I made in my review of ...
Just reiterate a point I made in my review of this product, which was removed due to being brutally honest, do wear a thick pair of socks due to the razor sharp back of the boots.
Published 6 months ago by Kieran Duggan

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok boots, a bit long in the toe and a bit too square, 21 Jan. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Suede Desert Boots, 12 Jan. 2014
Desert boots, or safari boots, are a timeless design. There are many offerings in the marketplace but generally I have found them either overpriced, badly made or made from inferior materials, usually all three. The boots I bought from shoesbyclaire have none of those failings: they are well made (eg stitched, not just glued), they are constructed from traditional materials (suede uppers, crepe rubber soles) and they are very keenly priced. Furthermore, delivery was prompt and on time.

Unless they become "all the rage", desert boots are not a fashion item. They are simply very comfortable, hard-wearing shoes that will get you from here to Cape Town without causing blisters or wearing out. I thoroughly recommend these desert boots from shoesbyclaire.

I have no idea who Claire is, but good on yer Claire.Mens Classic Suede Leather Desert Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 24 Feb. 2010
Honest quality - strong, but very comfortable. Perfect cut. Fair price. Fast delivery. Properly packed. Right choice if you need the boots, and not the brand. Tried on the sand and in the mountains - really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: ROAMER DESERT BOOT, A NEW TAKE ON THE TIMELESS CLASSIC, LIMITED SUPPLY (Misc.)
Arrived a day later than forecast but, with the aftermath of Christmas mail, very reasonable delivery
The shoes apprear to be well made and are comfortable. However, in styling, they are a little longer in the toe han I am used to. Nevertheless, good value for the price and good service. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just reiterate a point I made in my review of ..., 25 Sept. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars ... the middle of my foot whilst leaving me a good 1. 5 incches for my toes, 26 Oct. 2014
J. Pitt-Pladdy (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
My feet are not particularly broad but these boots are too tight over the middle of my foot whilst leaving me a good 1.5 incches for my toes. I can were them, though not too comfortably for about 20 minutes. need to be wider and shorter for size 43. Good looking though. Would suit somebody size 71/2 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart boots, 5 April 2014
Ordered these for my partner. The sizing comes up perfect (not too big or too small) they are much smarter than as displayed in photo. My other half says they are the comfiest Dessie boots he's had

2.0 out of 5 stars Stylish but a bit cheap. My husband wore them ..., 25 Jan. 2015
Stylish but a bit cheap. My husband wore them twice before the pain in the heel became too much and we donated to a charity shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, comfortable, 25 April 2014
I would have preferred a more rounded appearance but these boots are comfortable and seem to be wearing very well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 5 Mar. 2014
On my 3rd pair and was tipped off by a mate. Always last and look decent. Would recommend no problem

ROAMERS 2 EYELET DESERT BOOT