4.0 out of 5 stars 18 years old, and I still adored this film.
I bought this film mainly because it contained Alyson Stoner from Camp Rock, and Lucas Grabeel from High School Musical, two of my favourite films.
Published on 1 Feb. 2010 by Ms. E. Smith

Just advice, no semipro film critic stuff.
This is a film for the kids who'll probably love it.
I actually enjoy the occasional film aimed for a younger audience. They make a nice change.
I didn't like this one.
However, the kids will like it.
Published 24 days ago by Andy Jack

4.0 out of 5 stars 18 years old, and I still adored this film., 1 Feb. 2010
Ms. E. Smith "Emma Victoria Smith" (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
As a musical lover, a chick flick lover and a Disney lover, at 18 years old I still adored this film. The plot is deeply moving, as young children could relate to the situation. I even shed a tear myself during parts. The relationships between the characters are realistic as is the plot. For this price, I would definately recommend this film for both a child and teenage audience, and for a film to watch with your child.
Emma Victoria Smith, 18 years old :)

4.0 out of 5 stars A refreshing change, 6 Aug. 2010
Chris Morse "faraway_pictures" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
This is a refreshing change to the Hilary Duff type movies out there. I was surprised how down to earth it is. Without giving too much away the ending isn't what you would think it's going to be, it's much more real, which I think is a better listen for impressionable young girls (like my 10yr old girl).

5.0 out of 5 stars Alice Upside Down, 16 May 2011
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this film for our 11 year old daughter as she likes the Alyson Stoner and Lucas Grabeel. Personally I didnt think that it would be an awfully good film but actually both my partner and I thoroughly enjoyed it when we sat and watched it with her. It as an amusing and funny film in many ways. well worth the money and will watch it again

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a film for the kids who'll probably love it. I actually enjoy the occasional film aimed ..., 4 May 2015
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
Just advice, no semipro film critic stuff.
This is a film for the kids who'll probably love it.
I didn't like this one.
However, the kids will like it.
So 3 stars is nice and neutral and allows me to advise that if you are adult. Stay clear of this film...
It's actually quite annoying!

4.0 out of 5 stars Growing Pains: The Alice McKinley story, 31 July 2008
Rama Rao "Rama" (Annandale, VA, USA) - See all my reviews
This drama is based on the story of Phyllis Reynolds Naylor that shows the growing pains of a teenager named Alice McKinley (Alyson Stoner.) Strongly supported by the fine performance of Penny Marshall as Mrs. Plotkin and Luke Perry as Ben McKinley, the movie depicts the sad and painful years of a teenager who lost her mother when she was five. Her father Ben is of little help since he is still in a state sadness after losing his wife. Adjusting to the life of widower and bringing up two children on his own is a little too much for him. In the meantime Alice learns to live in a fantasy world with vivid imagination to keep her happy. With some help from her teacher Mrs. Plotkin, she learns to be less judgmental in life and grows to a reasonable young woman. The movie shows a contrasting life of her big brother Lester (Lucas Grabeel) who seems to have a normal life and even popular among girls. The movie shows the vulnerability of growing young woman without her mother, but apparently has lesser impact on a boy. Alice Stoner offers a brilliant performance in this excellent family drama: Highly recommended for family viewing.

1. A Parent's Guide to Growing Pains: Decision Making [2004] (REGION 1) (NTSC)
2. A Parent's Guide to Growing Pains: Getting Along [2004] (REGION 1) (NTSC)
3. Growing Pains: The Complete First Season [1985] (REGION 1) (NTSC)
4. Family Ties: The Four Season Pack
5. Full House: The Complete Series Collection (REGION 1) (NTSC)
6. Diff'rent Strokes: The Complete First Season [1980] (REGION 1) (NTSC)
7. The Facts of Life: The Complete First and Second Seasons (REGION 1) (NTSC)
8. A Parent's Guide to Growing Pains: Family Changes [2004] (REGION 1) (NTSC)
9. A Parent's Guide to Growing Pains: Three Big Teen Issues [2004] (REGION 1) (NTSC)

4.0 out of 5 stars worth the watch, 22 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
A really sweet movie and something most people can relate to!

Definitely a family movie, i watched it with my mom and dad, they both liked it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Alice Upside Down, 20 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
The movie was funny, interesting and I enjoy watching it. My friends also like watching it and will recommend others to buy it

5.0 out of 5 stars Alicen upside down dvd, 31 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
I think this a cool film for any teenage girl to watch and definetly worth buying.
Would make a good present for a friend/daughter/cousin etc :D!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough of Alice Upside Down, 18 May 2009
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
What a great film! Loved it from start to finish. Fun, touching and funny, it really does have everything. How wonderful to know there's a fresh, new DVD out there for the half term holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the little 1, 9 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Alice Upside Down [DVD] (DVD)
I got this for my little one as she loves these films as she is the girl from camp rock

Alice Upside Down [DVD]
Alice Upside Down [DVD] by Sandy Tung (DVD - 2009)