5.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife
As a long, long term Swiss Army knife user I sadly had to replace my black huntsman, still going strong in some respects but few bits missing/ cracked I thought it was time for a replacement.
I've never wanted a red one so when I saw this design ( it was a toss up between this and the camouflage one) I thought I'd get it.
I was fearing that standards may have...
Published 19 months ago by B. S. Barker

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Everything fine and as promised
Published 1 month ago by andrewchate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice knife, 15 Feb 2013
B. S. Barker "brendanbe" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
I was fearing that standards may have slipped as it has for so many other companies but these are still so well made and the business
What more can I say?
All the tool sections I need. The tin opener has never let me down.
Best investment you could ever make..if you're in the market for a pocket knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent., 29 May 2013
Mr. M. J. Richards (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
I have a number of SAK's (swiss army knives) but ended up purchasing this one because I wanted to be able to carry the small glasses screwdriver (purchased separately) that fits in the corkscrew.
I also found this particular design & colour of scales very attractive & stand out. The tool itself has just about everything you could wish for on a pocket multi tool of this type. I actually like a dedicated philips driver on my SAKs & find its omission annoying though the small screw driver on the can opener is adequate.
Every tool is well constructed and designed and works as it should.

The can opener itself is one of the best of its types I have ever used & it whistles through a tin at speed.
the scissors are great, sharp & easy to use. The saw is sharp & excellent for cutting green wood.
I have to thin some trees out every year & have to climb amongst the branches to access what needs cutting.
I always use a SAK. The awl is an excellent design too. The main & smaller blade are both very sharp & a great shape to do actual cutting & slicing with. It has lived on my person since purchased & has been used multiple times for just about any job you can think off. I took it on holiday recently & it was invaluable, from making sandwiches to helping to take apart a child's scooter by using the smallest screwdriver/can opener to help undo a 4mm allen bolt.

If your looking to purchase one, make sure you consider what roles you actually want it fulfill, There are so many different designs that there is sure to be one that will fit the jobs you have in mind for it.

This item is legal in the UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech, 27 Jun 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
The Swiss Army Huntsman pocket knife is a first rate piece of kit. All the cutting tools are very sharp. I have used most of the tools in the few weeks that I have owned it and they all perform very well.
For me, the big benefit of the Huntsman is that it gives me easy access to good quality small tools and I have been amazed at how many little jobs I have able to use it for.
All in all, a good quality item at a very reasonable price.
Finally, this knife is legal to carry according to the government web site and therefore is a genuine portable tool kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool modern design, same swiss quality, 10 Oct 2013
555 "555" (555) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
Looks like a swiss army knife from a Sci-Fi movie, but its very cool, its basically like clear glass and paint underneath
I just wish that Victorinox would finally use some more scratch resistant materials for the scales, they get same easily scratched as the red one, but on this one its not that visible.
Usual Swiss quality of the highest standard, all tools working and all very useful and the scissors are the best, never had such great scissors before.

I used to say the corkscrew is useless, but its great for storage of the micro screwdriver (have to purchase separately about 3quid a piece many otdoor shops sell spares like the alloutdoor.co.uk)
and that is something i need to have all the time and is of my most used victorinox tools and not just for my eyeglasses, but also for small electronics and other uses.

There is also the slot for the Victorinox straight pin, pin is not included tho.
This is one of the best legal carry knifes on the market, absolutely worth the price and you don't get it cheaper than here so get one, you will not be disappointed ever.
Great for EDC, camping, hiking and even hunting as you can use the saw to make traps.
This is a great gift for anyone.

Remember that the tip of the can opener is designed to be used for flat and philips screwheads too and it works great.
This is the reason why you don't see the philips instead of corkscrew much anymore, i have a Victorinox Fieldmaster with philips screwdriver and i never used it, i always rather used the tip of the can opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting new version of a classic, 11 Jun 2013
Zebrasoma - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
Having had the classic red version of the Swiss Army knife for years, I bought this as a gift for my son. The design is funky, and the blades and tools are the usual class act - blades are super-sharp, tools are a useful selection and all work well - just like any other Swiss Army knife. It's just the thing if you want a high-quality pocket knife-cum-multitool, but want something different from the classic red version

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic knife, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
Great price on Amazon, and I love the transparent sides to this knife. Bought this for a gift and now want one for myself. This model has all the essentials on, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars cool, 7 May 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
a cool knife with unique looking, which is really convinient for daily life. Also, it's a good company for camping.....and it has a speical colour than other red swiss army knives

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old Swiss army!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
I just love these knives. They are beautifully manufactured and feel very good in the hand. I do not understand why the Swiss Army is not feared across the universe when they have weapons like these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
The usual great swiss quality. Legal to carry the blade is folding and well under 3 inches. Recommended for any use.

4.0 out of 5 stars tools are great, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Victorinox Swiss Army Huntsman Silver Tech (Sports)
Tools are in great quality, I used the can opener today and it worked very well, giving it 4 stars is just because the one I got has some very very small flaws on its surface. I know these kind of stuffs will finally get scratched or something, but I was hoping that the New product I would receive could be perfect.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›