on 22 June 2012
Thought these were a good buy, being that they are advertised as Osram/Crompton/Bell. But when delivered, turned out to be neither of these brands, but instead were Eveready, a brand of light bulb I have never heard of. I'm an electrician, so for me, I never ever fit cheap bulbs, as they're just false economy, and I don't want a customer complaing to me that the light bulb has blown after a short life. Despite not being aware of this brand, I fitted them in my own house, just to see how long they will last. 10 bulbs fitted, 1 blew immediately, and 1 the following morning, so only 8 still going. Not a good start. So for me, I'll not be using LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK again, due to the advertise one thing, and send another. Not good.
33 comments|49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2012
Ordered product following decent reviews. Packaged well, delivered on time. However, osram/crompton/bell their not... Not even Ever-Ready! Items recieved are "Supalite". A sub standard cheap brand that can be purchased cheaper elsewhere on Amazon. Tried a few last night and at least they work, for now! Not impressed with the false advertisement.
on 9 May 2013
Altghough I have not used the bulbs for many hours they have blown frequently, I was lucky and bought ten, so within 4 weeks eight have gone to meet their maker. A poor show methinks.
on 17 February 2012
This item was deliverd on time and well packaged. These bulbs are used in lights and fires and are hard to find in shops. I would recommend this item.
on 1 February 2013
Great value for money. Hopefully they will last a lot longer than the more expensive ones we have purchased in the past.
on 19 October 2013
Difficult to rate these bulbs when they arrive in jigsaw fashion - I assume I was expected to glue all the broken shards of glass back together to get the bulb to work! The item was packed poorly so no suprise it arrived with most of the bulbs broken. I won't be using this seller again!

Last time I bought these bulbs from a different seller, and they were wrapped extremely well and so of course arrived in one piece.
on 1 January 2012
At least someone still knows good light bulbs loverly bright light I can see by unlike the Eco bulbs which are useless they may blow quicker but iv got ten of them now.
on 13 January 2015
This is the first time I've written a review on amazon. But I had to, to say - do not buy these bulbs, save your money! We have had 1 explode where the base is now stuck in the fitting, and the others last about a week! I wasn't expecting them to be amazing given the price, but I was not expecting them to explode or last such a short time. They are rubbish.
on 18 April 2012
These bulbs radiate a brilliant clear white light. I use them in a 5-bulb hanging ceiling light. I cannot say other than 'these bulbs are an excellent buy'.
on 27 January 2015
Bought a pack of 10 MAXIM 40 watt E14 Clear Candle Lamps on 19 November 2014 from LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK. BIG mistake!! HUGE, as they say!!

Within 12 days one had blown, rapidly followed by others. Today is Tuesday 27 January 2015, and I have just fitted the SEVENTH bulb. So that's 6 bulbs blown in 69 days - so each bulb lasts about 11/12 days on average!! JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

Questions arise as to: FIT FOR PURPOSE? AND OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY....?????

I have to apologise to all those who reviewed this product, and who warned potential buyers to stay away. I took no notice, and probably got what I deserved - A RUBBISH PRODUCT!!
review image