on 9 September 2009
This is definitely one of my favourite Taylor singles. The lyrics are really cute and the melody is awesome!! It was a number one hit in the US and I think it will be one here too!!! Its catchy and upbeat, the video is so cool, i cant list one reason as to why you shouldnt buy it!!
serena in4merz
on 19 August 2009
This is probably my favourite song off the album, simply beautiful lyrics & melody. Completely relateable to anyone around Taylor's age, and the video is genius too. Taylor yet again shows why we love her so much with this catchy tune that could easily be played on repeat for hours. One to dance alone to in your bedroom or sing along to in the car, its definately worth downloading for any fan of good music.
Heather in4merz
on 26 August 2009
You Belong With Me is one of my favourite songs on the album of Fearless, it basically sums up a way I felt about a girl before but we were never more than just friends. I think this song is released on the 14th of September and it will hopefully get to number 1. It's catchy, clever and well written, just like all of her songs. So I would recommend buying it!
on 26 August 2009
You Belong With Me is from Taylor Swift's album, Fearless.
The lyrics are very smart, as always with Taylor Swift!
Young girls in particular can relate to the lyrics, and with a catchy beat, it's a potential number one!

It's a great song, and I'd recccommend it to anyone I know.

Julia in4merz
on 26 August 2009
Taylor Swift does it again!
You Belong With Me is an upbeat song with catchy lyrics, not only is it off her hit album Fearless, it was also number one in america.
It is one of my favourites of her album and i'm sure you all will like it as much a i do :)
Rebekah, in4merz
on 25 August 2009
I love this song! It's my favourite of hers so far and off the album! She's got such an amazing voice and shes so talented! I just love it. :) Every on that hasn't should listen to it as it's definutely worth it! :) Go Taylor! Sophie In4merz xx
on 24 August 2009
You Belong With Me
This new single is definitely one of her BEST singles so far !
There's no reason why you shouldn't buy it !
It's a really up-beat song, you can just get up and start dancing
along.

Jamira In4Merz
on 22 August 2009
Taylor is a very talented young lady.. all her songs have been gets hits but personally this is my favourite! i think everyone should buy it/download it you won't be disppointed!

(Robyn-lil-rainbow89)
on 19 August 2009
You Belong With Me is Taylor's 3rd uk single from Fearless. When i first heard Fearless You Belong With Me stood out to me with the catchy tune that you just don't get sick of :)
sarah in4merz
on 16 December 2012
This song is amazing, I love how it has a kind of story line to it! Taylor swift is amazing and I really recommend purchasing more of her songs and albums