Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 26 April 2009
wow Taylors Voice Is Amazing if you have never listened to her music you dont know what you are missing a couple of my favourite Tracks From her Album would have to be love story White horse And teardrops On My guitar.

Her songs are mostly Romantic And thats why I love them So much.

Give her a listen i promise you Wont be disappointed.
As I bought her main Fearless album I was wondering if it would be worth the extra money... boy am I pleased I did.

The Platinum version comes with all songs from the first album except 3: "Our Song", "Teardrops on My Guitar" & "Should've Said No", which are the UK's bonus tracks from the main Fearless album, not having these would've been disappointing however I have the main Fearless album so I'm covered, so those who don't just keep that in mind.

With this album you are getting 6 great bonus tracks: "Jump Then Fall", "Untouchable", "Forever & Always* Piano Edition", "Come In With The Rain", "Superstar" & "The Other Side Of The Door", these are all a fantastic edition to your music library, especially "Untouchable" which has now made my #no.1 favourite song from Swift, the lyrics are fantastic and the aurora of the song is relaxing and emotional.

As for the bonus DVD, it really shows how talented of an artist she is and really brings out her bubbly, lovable personality.

From the opinion of a male who normally listens to more rock types of music, since hearing Taylor's music, it really been the best "Guilty Pleasure" I've had in years.

This album really is worth getting.
on 29 April 2009
This album is by a long shot the best album I've ever bought! If you are considering buying this I would definitely recommend it-not one boring song out of 16, in fact they are all incredibly addictive. I haven't stop playing this cd for the 2 weeks since I've bought it. I now know all the songs off by heart!!!! I lovee it soooooo much. Taylor is on a fast track to world domination! And her songs which are incredibly easy to relate to have taken over my head!! BUY NOW!!
VINE VOICEon 12 November 2008
Taylor Swift's greatest appeal is her age - 16 when her self titled debut was released, 18 now. She is also a bit of a novelty in "popular" contemporary music in that she writes her own songs, or at least co-writes. She isn't a power ballad singer, and it's one of the main things I like about her. She doesn't feel the urge to scream her way through a song, she just sings.

I am surprised - and pleased - that "Fearless" has surpassed her debut. With age, her voice and her songwriting abilities have improved though she still retains the simplicity and innocence which make her so very endearing.

The album's opener "Fearless" is one of my favourites. It's very Taylor; young love and cute without being too sickly. It's followed by "Fifteen" which is undoubtedly my favourite. Those of us who are no longer 15 can look back wistfully and agree with her sentiements, and those that still are will find in it something to relate to.

"Love Story" is addictive. I have been listening to this for months now, and still haven't grown tired of it. I find myself singing all day "it's a love story, baby, just say yes". For me it's the best Taylor single to date. "Hey Stephen" though I like it isn't a particular favourite. It's listenable, and there's nothing unpleasant about it - it just doesn't stand out.

I first heard "White Horse" on an episode of Grey's Anatomy, and that was the moment I really anticipated her sophmore effort. It's beautiful and understated. "You Belong With Me" is something that many teenage girls [and grown ups] can relate to. It's a story old as time - girl wants boy, boy doesn't know she exists. However, it's well written and it doesn't make me sigh with irritation, that most every artist has a song like this.

"Breathe" is a duet with Colbie Caillat, who I am also a big fan of, though not of the song. It's the only few times on this album I was disappointed. "Tell Me Why" and "You're Not Sorry" are easy on the ear, and as always in their simplicity, beautiful. "That's The Way I Loved You" is the only 1 of 2 tracks on the album I skip. It has all the right formular, but for some reason I just can't take to it.

"Forever & Always" about a break-up and "Best Day" are, again, highlights and some of my favourites. "Change", I just don't like. It's the other song I skip.

All in all, Taylor Swift is a breath of fresh air in a world of Britney's [though I am a fan!] and her clones. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.
on 9 March 2009
It is hard to believe that Taylor is only 19. Her talent is simply remarkable. I have been totally blown away by the beauty of her voice, the maturity of her lyrics and the absolutely stunning collection of songs contained in this album.

Proof that Country music has a lot to offer the whole world. I would recommend this to everybody: whatever your musical tastes. Simply gorgeous album.
on 11 August 2011
The best country cd since shania twain's "UP!"
Good lyrics lovely singing and not one dull song.
And she writes songs herself too.
You''ll enjoy this cd if you're 8 or eighty.
on 24 May 2011
This is a fantastic albuum that really demonstrates Taylor Swifts talent as a singer! Would definetely recomend. A good chillin album!
on 18 July 2010
I'm a huge fan of Taylor Swift, so I just had to get this CD/DVD. All the songs are amazing... there written so well, both lyrics wise and music wise. I can proudly say that she's one of the most talented people out there and you'll be nuts not to buy any of her albums!
VINE VOICEon 23 March 2010
This Platinum addition adds a few more songs to the list than the previously released version of Fearless. The reason being that Swift wanted to add the additional songs help reward the fans for making her go platinum as well as the fact that they fitted better with the sound of this albumn, rather than the new one she is currently working on.

It is very unusual to find an albumn in which you find every song catchy and likeable as well as musically fantastic. Swift manages to combine everything. She uses her own experiences and memories to write her songs which while being personal appeal to a large audience and give them so much to relate to. She is very talented and this albumn lets her shine in her natural form.

She has a lovely voice, I have seen her live and she does not sound as amazing as some of the artists out there but she is a raw talent which is hard to find. She writes her own songs and directs her own music videos.

It is honestly an amazing albumn with a mix of slow, upbeat and dancy songs with a country twist which have helped Swift to bring the country back into the pop industry. A lot of the songs will appeal to girls especially those that love Demi Lovato or Miley Cryrus as a lot of the songs concentrate on boys and her experiences with them. While some would say her music is for teenage girls, I have found women on buses listening to her, my gran says she likes the way she sings the truth and even my boyfriend likes her style.

Check out Hey Stephen, Fifteen, Forever and Always, Jump and Fall, The best day, Love story, White horse and You belong with me. Hands down the best songs of the albumn but to be honest they all are!

So if you like an artist with talent, style and a unique take on music then check out Taylor to see what you are missing! I promise you, you will not stop wanting to listen to her lovely music.

Cassandra220689
I bought this CD album some 9 months ago on the strength of seeing Taylor Swift perform on the BBC TV 'Jules Holland' show (he has an excellent eye for new talent, having already made me 'aware' of the startlingly good 'Antony and the Johnsons' earlier !).

This album offers an excellent way to sample the song writing, guitar playing and (of course !) singing abilities of this young American woman - it was a massive seller in her home country. The prominent song I saw her perform on the TV was 'Love Story' and that is on this album - it is full of energy and performed at a near breathless pace. It is certainly the best track on the album but that does not detract from what else features, although I would say that for me the CD as a whole is best played as background 'easy listening' music rather than for full-on 100% of my attention listening (such as that for other modern music CDs as that by Lady Gaga for instance). The remaining tracks aren't repetitive or too similar to each other but, for me, none sticks in the mind like 'Love Story' does....

Her style is apparently 'Country' which I suppose is accurate enough, although for me her music is a bit more spiced-up than what might be associated with that musical genre (eg Shania Twain, who is billed as a major influence for Swift...). One thing I am quite certain of is that her voice and overall musical style continually reminds me of another musical wonder Suzanne Vega - that is a real compliment by the way as Vega is a top-class musical artist.

To get a feel for modern mainstream female US musical talent this CD album is well getting. It is very enjoyable and you might even find other songs on it more catchy or memorable than I did as I am difficult to please !