5.0 out of 5 stars Artemis Fowl - The graphic novel
Published on 28 Sep 2010 by sharon

3.0 out of 5 stars Why I don't Like This Book
It has no colour whatsoever.I am shure it is a lot better in the paper back version that I will try.
Published 7 months ago by Holly Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Artemis Fowl - The graphic novel, 28 Sep 2010
sharon "I listen to my books while working, a... (Falmouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
First off let me say I am no graphic officinado, but for me personally & my three boys, we loved it, it's detailed expressive both in drawing style & colour usage, I mean the colours dictate the mood & action that is happening at the time. I would of like to see the text a little larger that is my only gripe in the explaination boxes, but in the verbal speech balloons the font size is just right.
This version is the imported American edition, the only difference is the front cover, from the Uk version published by Puffin (Penguin books).

This graphic novel tells the tale from the novel in pictorial form that was published in 2001. Artemis Fowl is a 12 year old genius, a mastermind, inventing some of the most devious & advanced technology known to man. Behind some of the most puzzling advanced crimes of the century.
Artemis is after gold, not just any gold, but fairy gold, he is in for a surprise though, these are not just any old fairies.

Artemis plans to hold a fairy to ransom, he wants to restore his family fortune. He gets more than he bargained for, faireis are armed & dangerous, their technology makes his look like simple building blocks. There's a paranoid centaur, trolls, one very kickass Holly with attitude, Artemis has his work cut out for him, if he's going to end up on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artemis fowl, 3 July 2014
It was a very intriguing book which I really enjoyed and would happily read again and again and again. Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 13 April 2014
I love this book. The detail is amazing and the whole book is full of bright colours. Buy this book!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Why I don't Like This Book, 20 Feb 2014

Artemis Fowl The Graphic Novel by Colfer, Eoin ( Author ) ON Oct-04-2007, Paperback
Used & New from: £0.01