5.0 out of 5 stars Great, convienient, and cheap
We bought this for a travel trip rather then lugging the electric one away with us, and since purchasing we use this all the time and rarely use the electric one.

It's perfect in the sense that you only sterilize one bottle at a time as per the current guidelines so no need to sterilize bottles that your not going to use.

In fact it's so good we...
Published on 28 Feb 2010 by Not so PC Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my microwave
I either underestimated the size of the steriliser or overestimated the size of my microwave but either way, the steriliser is too tall to fit inside. I should've checked the product dimensions more carefully instead of relying on the bit about being able to leave it in your microwave.
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by Anna B

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, convienient, and cheap, 28 Feb 2010
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Single Bottle Steriliser (Baby Product)

In fact it's so good we bought 2 and use the other one for steaming asparagus and sweetcorn

My only gripe is that you can't fit the larger Avent bottle complete with lid in the steamer at the same time (the bottle and teat yes, but not the lid) but as this is Tommee Tippee and not Philips I can't really complain as it wasn't designed for the Avent system

My advice (especially to new parents) don't waste your money on expensive electric steamers when this is all you'll ever need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item - really handy for trips away., 9 April 2012
Really great item - so pleased I bought it. It is dead handy for short trips to my parents and I will be using it for holidays abroad too.

Quick and simple to use. Just need water and a microwave.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for my microwave, 16 Jun 2011
Anna B (Madrid, Spain) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 10 April 2014
Great for taking in the hospital bag just in case the first feed doesn't work out the way you hope. Also great when traveling or going on holiday!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this since I am only bottle feeding once or ..., 13 July 2014
I love this since I am only bottle feeding once or twice a day since I am exclusively breast feeding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 26 Jun 2014
S. Watson (North Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my daughter in law / mum to be as a starter kit for baby care. We haven't used it yet as still awaiting the new arrival.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful if you go out a lot, 20 Jun 2014
Great if you go out of the house a lot or are combination feeding as it doesn't take up much space and most people have a microwave these days. I have left one at my parents with a bottle of ready made milk for emergencies. Only wish this had been invented when I had my first child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 18 May 2014
We bought this when going away to the caravan for the weekend with our 7 week old. It's sterilises beautifully and is now used when he stays out for the evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judy from Cardiff, 7 Jan 2014
Great size easy to use and so handy to have can be carried around in bag because small and lightweight when out visiting

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for travelling, 25 Oct 2013
N. Phillips "Nicole" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Small and very easy to use
Definitely recommend this for travelling
Use it in the microwave or with sterilising tablets