5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better then in the pic
Bought this item to store my little boys pictures. i have to say the quality is really good, you can tell it will last. The idea of small pictures from birth till 1 years old on the front cover is great.

I think this will also make a great gift aswell as buying it for your baby's pics
Published on 16 Jun 2009 by Mr Blobby

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
This item is terrible quality. It is so badly designed with cover (which is the only decent quality part of the whole product) will not stay attached to the rest of the album with the too-small, poor quality screws used to attach it. The rest of the item is blatantly cheap quality and looks terrible. Complete waste of money
Published on 28 Oct 2010 by louisa

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks better then in the pic, 16 Jun 2009
This review is from: Silver Colour ' My First Year ' Photo Album Babys First Birthday Christening Gift - Holds 72 Photos

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 9 Dec 2013
Great product that was delivered on time. Was given it for my first two children so definitely wanted it for my third child. Great for keeping all those special pictures.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 27 July 2013
A beautiful product, arrived with a slight defect on the front that's why 4 stars
highly recommend especially as a gift

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of purchase of the photo album, 12 July 2011
I ordered the above item to populate it with various photographs as there seemed ample space for a good selection. I was slightly suprised that I was sent a batch of shrunken heads. In hindsight, I prefered the heads so kept them and placed another order for the picture frame which arrived in good time and I am very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, 11 Jun 2011
purchased this for my son to record the first year of his daughter, he was very pleased with the gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 28 Oct 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars never received the second one!!!!!, 9 Dec 2010
This photo album is really nice but the merchant is not that great therefore I give the product a thumbs down. We purchased 2 and received 1. Merchant told us he would ship another one and that was mid Oct. Now 1.5mth later and we still have not received the second album and we can not get in touch with merchant!!!!! I am very disappointed because I wanted this album to give as a Christmas present.

ARRAY(0xab8ac954)