5.0 out of 5 stars Really works
Just as described, i love the way it helps me go to toilet and when I do , i always feel light.
Published 15 months ago by Ese4gold

2.0 out of 5 stars Expect to be up all night
Published 11 months ago by Faz

2.0 out of 5 stars Expect to be up all night, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
I suffer from chronic constipation and cannot do a number 2 without a little help. I thought I'd try this out as the reviews seemed decent compared to other brands of slimming/laxative type teas. I made a cup with one teabag in at around 10pm at night and expected to be awoken around 7-8am to go to the toilet. PLEASE DO NOT READ AHEAD IF YOU GET GROSSED OUT EASILY AS I WILL BE A LITTLE VIVID.
I apologise for being a little grotesque however I have been up for the last 3 hours (since 3am, it's now 6am) with horrible diarrhea. It's the nasty, explosive, feel-like-you're-about-to-die type of diarrhea. But wait, that's not the worst part! There are excruciating stomach cramps that accompany your loose stools. Every time i come back to lie down in my bed to try and sleep again, I need to run back to the toilet to go and let loose (LITERALLY!) again. I knew that this would help me to go to the toilet, but I didn't realise it would make me beg for mercy to stop and eventually stay on the toilet for 3 hours.
I was drinking Slimatee which is widely available, but I buy it from Holland and Barrett and that seems to work better for me. I drink that the night before at around 9 or 10pm and the next day at around 8 or 9pm, I'm awoken to very light cramps and I proceed to go to the loo where I am relieved not as horribly.
Sorry, for the long story, but I needed to kill time on the toilet somehow! Haha.
If it wasn't clear enough from my review, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT, unless you're a masochist in which case go ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, 22 May 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Ginger Helps, 9 Jun 2014
Ms. Irene Lena Hudson (London England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
@ Fat witgh these tea the best thong to stop the cramps is to put a piece of ginger in the tea and that would stop the cramps

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy option/Dieters rea, 21 Aug 2012
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
Over the last 3 monthes I have been drinking Dieters tea, I have always suffered from contipation and as a result the weight just piled on. I am pleased to say dieters tea has helped me overcom this problem and as a result I am also a stone lighter. I feel great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing really happened., 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
It tasted a little funny, smells horrible, didn't have any effect on me whatsoever in terms of bowel movement, no cramps ... just like drinking any other type of tea, And i had left the tea bag in for ages [which other comments said would have painful effects when going to the toilet] but i had no such experience.
I have tried the tea on several occasions, with stronger and stronger tea, but it still has no effect on me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Detox, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
I have been using this tea for 3 months and I use it on and off on days I feel I have over eaten, it's great and defiantly helps makes u feel lighter the next day , best drink before bed

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
Does what it says drink it hot or cold after couple of hours you will feel very light as it cleans you whole system better to drink it before bed or you will be running to the bathroom at night

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and works, 23 Jun 2013
Ms. K. Bashua "rareflower" (London, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
This is a consistent product that works very well. I highly recommend this if you suffer from constipation or just want to clean out your system when you feel bloated. I am very happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best tea in the world, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
this tea is fantastic help you to loss fat, and make you go to the toilet if you have costipation problems, I'm happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct (Misc.)
I've been using uncle lees tea for month & it really works, my clothes feel loose & I've nearly dropped a size. It's easier than take fat burners or diet pills! Thanks uncle lee

Uncle Lees Teas Dieters Tea for Weight-Loss, 30 Ct