on 24 May 2014
I already had three other books of dolls' clothes patterns updated from 50s magazines by the author and her friend, so knew I would like this. I was wrong, I LOVE IT.
Not only are the patterns easy to follow, the photos are beautiful and most of the dolls used are originals from my childhood years, offering me a wonderful trip down memory lane. However there are references made to more modern dolls that the patterns would suit.
Having bought the book,I have only one problem. I now want to find and buy even more vintage dolls to clothe!
on 8 April 2011
I bought this knitting book and a sewing book from the same seller. The books are very interested, well presented, easy to understand. The service was extremely quick and friendly.
on 8 January 2016
Amazing book full of superb patterns, bought as a present for my mum as she knits dolls clothes for a charity, well worth the money.
on 22 November 2014
Absolutely fantastic book for anyone wishing to knit for vintage dolls. You cannot find this in shops. Believe me I searched! To say that this is perfect is an understatement. Love it.
on 12 May 2013
A wonderful selection of patterns from a remembered past. Once again very easy to follow and adaptions for today's materials and sizes greatly appreciated.
on 21 July 2014
Really good book for anyone who knits dolls clothes, lots of sizes and lots of different outfits.
on 16 September 2014
knitting for treasured childhood dolls. very impressed. will keep me knitting for a long time.
on 29 November 2014
The book far exceeded my expectations. Very good value and a good range of knits for dolls.
on 15 December 2015