5.0 out of 5 stars Albsolutely fantastic
We bought this because we were having a wedding at home in November and needed some waterproof outdoor space. I had seen other gazebos and party-tents that were fiendishly tricky to errect, so the idea of an easy-to-assemble pop-up gazebo really took my fancy. I also liked the idea that this was waterproof. And the price seemed reasonable too.

I was very...
Published on 14 Nov 2010 by K.Fulton

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by L. Quinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Albsolutely fantastic, 14 Nov 2010
This review is from: Airwave 3x3mtr Blue Pop Up Gazebo, FULLY WATERPROOF, INCLUDES WindBar and Four Sides and Bag. (Garden & Outdoors)

I was very impressed by ESC Ltd's service. (Ordered on a Monday evening it was dispatched the next afternoon and delivered by courier before noon the following day!!!)

I was even more impressed by the quality of the product. Heavy-duty canvas, extremely waterproof. Having erected it the evening before the big day it rained heavily all night and can say, hand on heart, there were no leaks - everything in the gazebo was bone dry the next morning.

It was extremely straightforward and easy to assemble, but please note for the 3m x 3m gazebo, you certainly *do need 4-people* and not just two as stated in the instructions. But 4 of us had it setup in less than 10 mins and fitting the side panels was simplicity itself.

I would also recommend anyone who buys the gazebo to invest in the set of 4 leg weights too. These are so simple to fit and when filled with water they really anchor the gazebo firmly when you don't have any grass or other structure to secure the gazebo to.

All the wedding guests raved about the gazebo - infact they called it our mini-marquee - and I can see it being used extensively next summer too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it!, 30 Dec 2009
L. Quinn "LQuinn" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought for a PTA SUmmer Fayre to create shad for the bar. Used once, put up and taken down carefully by at least 4 people (already had another one break so aware of need for a person on each corner and not to be forced). The day was sunny and not windy (just to paint the picture), been carefully stored in it's bag. Got out to put up to create a Santa's grotto (inside) and as we put it up (again four people on each corner and women) it showed some resistence. When we looked at it one of the joints was stuck and wouldn't move either way. We sprayed it with some WD40 and gently manipulated it and as it moved the joint simply snapped! It was able to be used though a bit wobbly but of course as this is only the second time it has been out of it's bag not great performance. I would worry what it would do if it was up in any type of wind (even a light one). We have also bought another one from Greenfingers (cheaper too as in the sale) and this is of much better quality, tougher framework and clearly a better product. Have complained to seller but have not got a response.
Be warned - do not buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Oct 2010
E. Pilling (Bolton) - See all my reviews
Needed a gazebo for occasional use, for handing out leaflets and providing shelter. It is a breeze to put up, all in one piece - no slotting pole 'a' into pole 'b' etc. Comes in a nice carry bag. I went on to purchase set of four leg weights to weigh it down when pitched on hard surfaces. Pleased with both purchases and would recommend them both.

4.0 out of 5 stars POP UP GAZEBO, 20 Mar 2010
A. Mcclean - See all my reviews
THIS POP UP GAZEBO IS VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY AND A VERY SPEEDY DELIVERY HIGHLY RECOMENDED

5.0 out of 5 stars 3mx3m pop up gazebo, 20 May 2010
D. R. Young "THE DOCTOR" (CHESHIRE UK) - See all my reviews
I have seen alot of these products but this seemed to be the one that was value for money.It was so easy to erect 2 people no problem.we have not had it down yet, eat most meals in the garden in the evening,even when it rains fully waterproof.excellent product..

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent performance that exceeded expectations!, 12 Aug 2014
P Hollands (Thornbury, Bristol United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm surprised at the number of poor reviews this has received. So, here's my review...

Delivery - arrived two days after ordered, was well packaged and no issues.

First Impressions - Opening the carry bag it comes in everything looked neat & tidy & well stored. Assembly instructions were right on top & were clear & concise.

Assembly - This comes delivered without the roof cover, which makes it easier to set up for the first time. Set up was easy with just two of us and the roof was a really nice tight & snug fit. Once up it was clear that this had good height (better than other ones we had seen). The side leg covers have a double clip fastening and all the anchor points are re-enforced to a high standard. This comes with FOUR side panels (we were only expecting two), two are the clear 'church' window style, one is a full panel with a zip in the middle & tie backs to create a 'tent' like opening & one is a full panel with a zipped doorway. All seemed good quality & fitted nicely.

Performance - It rained. Well, more of a series of mini monsoons really (well it is August!). At least on other review moaned about the fact that there are eyelets in the roof which is odd for a product that claims to be 100% waterproof. Well, if they weren't there, then (as it says in the description) there is a risk that water could pool on the roof & cause a hazard/rip the roof. To be honest I suspect these eyelets are only there because there is a risk of some people not setting up the gazebo properly - I didn't see any sign of the potential for water pooling, but that said, it was also clear that these did there job. Yes, a little annoying to get a few drips coming through, but the rest was definitely waterproof and stood up to some pretty severe gusts of wind too. It comes with two 'wind bars' which clearly added a lot of structural rigidity and were not obtrusive in reducing height clearance (I'm 6'5" and had no trouble at all).

Overall - Very disappointed that we bought this AFTER having bought one from Halfords. The Halfords one leaked, was more expensive, only had two side panels and was just not as good a quality. Even thought about taking it back & buying another one of these! Would definitely recommend - yes you can get 'better ones' but remember this is a 'pop up' gazebo is less than half the price of anything close in comparison and I have no doubt will give us many years of service - why pay more for something that takes longer to set up/take down and potentially less quality?

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo Feedback, 25 May 2011
Delivery was exceptionally fast and arrived before the due date, just prior to the Royal Wedding when I expect national demand for Gazebo products increased beyond expectations. This product is ideal for the purpose we purchased it for. I fancied a green one but they were unavailable when I placed the order. However, the blue one is lovely and cool in the sun and lives up to it's waterproof qualities when it rains. Four person assembly is easier but two can manage it with a little patience. Not had much opportunity to use it yet but I expect to get many years of useful service from it as my retirement date approaches. I can recommend this purchase to anyone looking for value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as rugby tour tent!, 7 May 2014
Great value for such a large tent / gazebo but not the most robust of products. One of the guy ropes has detached itself from the tent material - sorted by fixing it to the frame and a velcro tie has come adrift too. It was carefully errected by four people twice over the course of the tour weekend and in very calm conditions so can only think it's poor workmanship / materials. But to be honest for £88 delivered if it lasts a season I'm happy! Be warned 3mx3m is a good size but it does mean that the tent in its bag is quite heavy to carry (18kg) and at 5ft ish long is quite hard to transport even in a large estate car without folding down seats. Can't imagine the carry bag zip will last too long either but as I say for the price you can't really complain. It also goes up in minutes well the frame and the top cover does - then just 5-10 mins to get tent pegs and guy ropes in and sides on - great so far! Be interesting to see how it fairs In breezy conditions even with the wind bar!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gazebo, great price, 19 Mar 2011
Julia Witherspoon (UK) - See all my reviews
This does exactly what it says on the tin. Anyone who says you can't erect it with only one other person must be stupid as I put it up with my 15 year old daughter no problem at all - you do not need 4 people to put it up! Sturdy and strong. Excellent product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo - Pop UP !!!, 23 May 2010
A. J. Fox (UK) - See all my reviews
Goods came when promised. Well packaged and easy to erect (needs 2 people).

Highly recommended.