5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with the Lg cookie! :)
Looking for a girly, pink, smart, touchscreen phone?
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by S. Jones

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't text!
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by M. Burke

2.0 out of 5 stars Can't text!, 2 Jan 2010
M. Burke (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LG KP500 Cookie Sim Free Mobile Phone - Pink (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I don't deny that this phone has great features, BUT i have had the phone six months and still find texting a labourious process. i used to be able to text fast enough but with this phone it can take me several minutes to send a simple text. If like me you text a lot, this isn't the phone for you. I also find the touch screen can be unresponsive at times even when i use the stylus, it can be impossible to return to the top of a text or bottom of an internet article. I regret buying this and i'm looking for a new phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love with the Lg cookie! :), 6 Jan 2010
S. Jones - See all my reviews
Looking for a girly, pink, smart, touchscreen phone?
I think this phone is amazing. It is touchscreen - so I reccommend getting the universal film to protect it and a pink silicone case - and it has everything you could want in a phone. It has simple messaging, easy dialling and fun apps to try out too. It has a 3.0 megapixel camera for snappy photos and a camcorder for long lasting recording time. Personalise your lg cookie by choosing from a wide range of funky ringtones, messagetones and wallpapers. If you are into gaming, there are lots of motion-sensored games, like Flying Dices plus loads more! You can browse the internet, draw pictures on the drawing panel, edit photos in the photo gallery and it isn't just for entertainment, you know! I find I use my cookie for working things out on the calculator, timing things with the timer and stopwatch and converting measurements on the converter. Not only does it have a calendar, to do list and memo, it has loads of great features like handwriting recognition when sending a message. That means that you can use the little stylus that comes with it to actually write on the screen! I think the lg kp500 is a fab phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars risk pays off, 1 Nov 2010
I am reluctant to buy used phones as they are usually scratched and in ill repair, however this one was advertised as new and was a good price, so decided to take the risk.
The phone was exactly as advertised and arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Phone so far, 18 Jun 2011
J. R. Campbell "Jan C" (Kingswinford, UK) - See all my reviews
Had this a couple of weeks and love it. It was so easy to use straight away. Camera is fine and calls are clear.

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY!, 2 Aug 2010
I got this as a present, in October. But things started to go wrong, I couldnt retrieve calls or call out, and it kept unlocking itself and phoning people, which was costing me money! Then the sound went! So i couldnt listen to songs or hear if i got a text. 2 days ago, my friend told me her LG cookie has broken! I am now looking for a new phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 1 May 2010
I purchased this for girlfriend. In my opinion even though this phone lack of 3G facility, as a whole this is all rounder. Especially it suitable for a girl if you buy Pink colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 31 Aug 2010
I bought the lg kp500 cookie phone for my wife ,both of us tried it to see if it was any good and we both agreed it has it's good and bad points. The only two critisms are the pen you get with it ,it's very small and practically useless as it hurts your fingers after a while if you use it too much (using a nintendo ds pen on the phone is better as it's easier to hold) and the backlight goes off for fun ,the screen goes blank and you can't access the keypad because it's automatically locked (topping up the phone on o2 when it goes blank and locks is the most annoying when it's time to key in the voucher number).

The phone does have some good sides such as the screen which is crystal clear ,the camera which has 3.0 mega pixels for taking great pictures ,the radio is excellent and other things like the 3 games on it ,they arn't too bad but ull probably want to download your own. Everything you have on this phone is...

COMMUNICATE SECTION...
Messaging
Emails

ENTERTAINMENT...
Picture gallery
My stuff (your camera pictures ,ringtones etc)
Camera
Video camera
Movie (muvee) studio
Music
FM radio (you get the headphones with the phone)
Games

Voice recorder
Drawing panel
Tools (calculator etc)
The numbers on your sim

You also get bluetooth with this phone and a card slot for a micro SD memory card.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
as described...... quality poor

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter's Phone, 11 Oct 2012
Daughter loves it and so must be 5 stars, seems OK to me too. Delivered on time, packaging good, as described, we are happy, dogs are happy, does the job so all is good about our order thanks...

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit boring., 4 Mar 2012
This phone is good for about 2 weeks and then it gets boring. I find the touch screen unresponsive, even though it always calls people in my pocket, the games are really boring, it's tricky to use for texting and it takes ages to write one little text, the stylus is way too small, it runs out of battery very quickly and I can't use it for long when I go out even though it's fully charged and the volume is really hard to turn up and down. The only good things about it are that the drawing panel is fun and it's ok for playing music. BTW i'm only 12 and even I don't find it that good.

LG KP500 Cookie Sim Free Mobile Phone - Pink