5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the gym
This is perfect for the job it is intended!

It has some good features, including:
* the zone you are in whilst training (good to know, depending what your aims are whether it be fitness or fat burning etc)
* calories
* a storage system of you past training / workouts (which means you can see the improvement you have made over a period of...
Published 12 months ago by CycleRacing

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very accurate
I had the FT1 and I decided to buy a newer version hoping that the accuracy would be better. For that reason I chose the latest version, however I am quite disappointed with it. I must point out I was interested in a consistent and accurate heart rate monitor. Having said this, the watch does not have much extra functionality (compared with FT1).

My main...
Published 1 month ago by Paula Marti Rocafull

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if it worked, 2 April 2014
Great but heart rate transmitter has stopped working after 6 weeks. Before that it was a great watch, very comfortable!

2.0 out of 5 stars Discovered it would be good but its a bit of a faff to get ..., 1 Jan. 2015
Bought it as a present. Discovered it would be good but its a bit of a faff to get the data off the watch and onto a spreadsheet etc unless you buy the interface which is apx another £40.. Given other products now out there would recommend you look around before buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must buy for health fitness heads, 21 Nov. 2014
BrillianBrillBrilliantt watch it's amazing only one complaint if you are training extremely and your very wet from sweat watch the component doesn't get wet or it might not work the best but that's only happened once but it's great can't train without it xx

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for present, 24 May 2013
I bought this as a present for my mom as she exercises every morning. I bought another one for my dad. Both of them are elderly so I bought this more for their heart rate monitoring rather than the weight loss. But they love the idea of having a weight loss indicator functions. Obviously this watch doesn't have that function, I have to find out from the internet at which heart rate would they be entering the weight loss zone.

I may purchase one for myself if the price is not that expensive. Furthermore, I didn't expect that in order to have a heart rate reading, a band has to be worn at the chest. I just thought since you can also take pulse from the wrist, the watch itself would also have that heart rate reading device. Perhaps this is something Polar could consider to design instead of having a separate band on the chest. It'd then be definitely more users hassle free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful gadget for anyone interested in improving their fitness, 4 July 2014
Absolutely love this HRM, arrived today, really easy to set up and to use. Very impressed by this gadget, I've used it in 2 classes today and it's been useful to see max hr, average hr and to see the different zones, this is a really useful tool in assessing and modifying any fitness activity regardless of your level.

The only negative is that you need to buy the flowlink to download your workout data onto the polar site. A tad naughty after spending so much on a HRM, but you can still access the data and manually input it I believe. I've not tried this yet so don't hold me to this bit!

All in all, this is well worth the money, easy to use, the chest strap is comfy too which is always a bonus. I'm a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing and technology but I managed to set it up and use it without a bother.

Highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but no computer link, 10 Dec. 2014
This is easy to use and so far works fine. I was disappointed to find that I have to purchase the link to computer separately as I had assumed that this would be included as essential if one wants to keep a record of any kind. I haven't done so yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Polar FT7F SPORTS MONITOR RED, 11 April 2014
Purchased this for my wife, she liked the colour, and it works perfectly, we would recommend this to anyone, what we like is the fact that we can fit the batteries ourselves only £2.00 each if you look around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Oct. 2014
everything I need to motivate me in a watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird loves it, 29 Jan. 2015
Bought as a present for my girlfriend, she loves it and uses it every time she goes to the gym. Sometimes loses connection to the monitor but only rarely and easily sorted by putting more water on it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good watch, not so good heart rate transmitter, 25 May 2013
This review is from: Polar Women's FT7 Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch (Sports)
The watch worked fine in the beginning, but 2 months later I am really struggling with the heart transmitter "logging off" I have to stop it during the workout and start the session again. And that might keep it going for 10 minutes again. It messes up the calorie count and time worked out. And I rarely notice that theres no heart beat being transmitted, as there is no alarm for this, and i am bizzy, so I end up with 38 kcal burned because it stopped after 10 minutes.. I have it in the right place all the time, and it is really secure and moves little.

‹ Previous | 14 5 614 | Next ›