on 9 November 2013
My 7 year old daughter loved this scooter when it arrived and it does look good and appears value for money in the offset. However we have had two instances in the first month of owning it where nuts have loosened during trips to school and parts i.e. adjustment levers and nuts have been lost, despite my checking the scooter to ensure they were tight. The rest of the scooter is robust but the fixings could do with redesigning to ensure that they don't loosen so easily during use.
on 23 August 2014
This really delighted my daughter but you sent it missing its battery compartment cover underneath. If you could send that we would be delighted to change the review! Why can't anything come complete???
on 18 July 2011
My six year old is very pleased with this scooter. It is well made and good quality, it looks good and the edge of the scooter is clear but lights up pink if you fit batteries(not supplied)and this feature is a big hit. The wheels run smoothly and the handle is sturdy. I would recommend this scooter.
on 5 June 2011
this scooter is not really bad but it makes lots of noice when riding on it which i did not like about it also it need lots of force when folding and unfolding
on 28 December 2011
My granddaughter is almost 7 years old and we bought this for her for Christmas. It arrived well packed and secure. A bit fiddly to assemble at first (helps to read the instructions!!) but a doddle afterwards. She was delighted! Her favourite colour (pink) and the lights fascinate her. Used it like an expert first time! She always had trouble balancing on a bike but now she is saying that this will teach her how to balance, so there's hope yet!
This scooter is VERY strong--even her uncle can stand on it!
This is definitely a great buy and good quality--we were surprised it was so cheap!!
on 30 December 2009
Only used it once so far so not sure about its build quality or strength - but seems to be good. It is easy to assemble, and compared to the plethora of other scooters in the marketplace, this one is priced competitively and does the job. My 6 year old daughter is very happy with it, and it has only taken her 10 minutes to get used to 2 wheels as opposed to the 3 she had on her previous scooter.
on 18 April 2012
Purchased for my daughters 8th birthday as my son received one for his 6th birthday and she had her heart set on a pick version for her bday.

Ordered via express delivery on the Friday and it had arrived on the Tuesday.

I would recommend, as always, to ensure all screws, bolts and nuts are tightened as some were VERY loose on delivery. Also the battery cover at the bottom is a bit diddly, I broke the clip bit of my son's one the first time I out batteries in though can still e openers and shut with pliers though time consuming to do it this way!

Lights are very bright, they like to put them on when it is is getting dark as a novelty!

My daughter is already at the highest setting on the handlebars though, so this may not last very long at the rate she appears to be growing.

Also, i am confused why the pink version of this costs more that the blue one?!?!

PS: buy batteries to avoid disappointment as this does not come with them, as per description.
on 14 May 2015
Daughters birthday present but lifts not working. Poor quality. Heavy and expensive to return
on 5 April 2014
Looks flashy with the lights on. Feels quite sturdy but the wheels make some noise my worry is whether it will grow with time like it happened with the earlier scooter.

The handle is not 100% perpendicular to the foot pad. The other issue is the handle does not turn freely even after few weeks of usage. Hopefully it will loosen up in the coming days.
on 4 January 2013
My daughter (10 years old) was thrilled with this scooter but after a week the lights stopped working and when I checked the guarantee that part doesn't seem to be covered so we are both disappointed. She uses it around the town and to get to and from school - there are some bumpy pavements where we live and so it's just not up to heavy use. An no it wasn't the batteries - I bought new ones and it made no difference.