on 6 November 2010
had played this on a friends psp and decided to look to buy and glad i did great game and great price
VINE VOICEon 20 January 2011
"Call of Duty Roads to Victory" is a really good way to get your "Call of Duty" fix when on the move. The gameplay is great; the levels varied; and the graphics very good. Call of Duty for the PSP is much better than "Medal of Honor Heroes" for the PSP - better graphics, more varied levels, and greater challenges. Of course the PSP game is not as good as its console relatives - the limitations of the screen mean you are pitched against fewer enemy in a smaller field of play - but when you are travelling its fantastic.
on 27 February 2010
I purchased this for my sons and from the moment we received the game, they've found it difficult to put down!!! The game described in their words is "AWESOME!!" Its a game thats very easy to follow as there is always direct instructions along with some speech instructions for the next level. The graphics are fantastic and we would rate this game as an overall 5*. Hope this helps!
on 14 January 2010
I bought this for my brother for christmas, and he never to stop playing it! He says he finds it a little hard sometimes, but that's probably because he is only 11 and its a 15+ game, plus, I suppose it wouldnt be as good if it wasnt a challenge! Overall, It made me a very popular sister!
on 26 March 2010
Having been a fan of the COD franchise from the first game on PC, I was a little sceptical that the PSP version would do the franchise justice. I was therefore pleasently surprised that despite the size of the screen and control system taking some getting used to, it turned out to be a cracking game. Now I can get my Call of Duty fix on the go as well as at home. Highly recommended!
on 21 September 2013
pretty good for an old call of duty game! best part is that it tells you the history about the guns and everything! I recommend this to anyone who's into world war II and it's history!
on 7 October 2013
I have been playing a bit now but still have diffaculty with the game playing but no doubt I will grasp it soon??M.S.White.
on 4 May 2013
This is an amazing game for all ages my stiofan who is 5 loves this as well as myself I would recommend this game
on 4 February 2013
Good nice fantastic good having lots of fun like it a lot never off it one of the best game i have
on 9 April 2011
I cant pass comment on the game as i got it for my son for his birthday, but i can say that the service was very goood