4.0 out of 5 stars Good wheel. No cover.
This pizza wheel is sharp and comfortable to use.

Published on 16 Jun. 2012 by Solveig

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't long before it started to jam
Initially I thought this was a sturdy well designed pizza cutter, and for a couple of months it was perfect (we have pizza once a week) It does have a large cutting wheel and is comfortable. I bought this cutter based on other reviews and my old cutter from Ikea was getting wobbly because the centre of the cutting wheel was worn after about 6 years.
So after only...
Published 9 months ago by bass master

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good wheel. No cover., 16 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
This pizza wheel is sharp and comfortable to use.

However, it says in the product description that it should come with a cover for storing. Mine didn't and when I contacted amazon they couldn't confirm if the product should actually have it or not. They advised I just send it back and get a refund if I was unhappy. If you buy it make sure you buy it from the actual retailer, and not as "fulfilled by amazon" with no way to contact the product supplier.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wasn't long before it started to jam, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
So after only about 2 months using this one it started to stick because the wheel was getting wobbly and the cutting wheel does not have a lot of space before catching on the handle causing it to stick.
I am still using it until I get a new one but have to be careful not press too hard or it will stick, wish I had bought another one like I had before

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this pizza wheel thinking it would be a good sturdy product due to the name, however it just fell apart! The black plastic seemed to disintegrate to nothing. Hopeless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good'un Jamie, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
Compared to previous pizza slicers I have had, this one is the business. Firm, positive and no cutting disc wobble!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 12 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
This is my second Jamie Pizza cutter as we broke the first one. Possibly not a great sign that the first one broke but we had it for a few years and had used it a lot!

This is the best pizza cutter I have ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kitchen item, 16 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
First pizza cutter that cuts with ease. Easy to clean. Have dificulty
holding utensils but found this one easy to hold without using much strength to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars pizza cutter, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
very precise and sharp pizza cutter, sliced over a dozen pizzas with ease, good grip and stylish also, cleans with ease, would recommend 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
Great item. Glides through the pizza without having to go back and forth. Dishwasher proof. Had for over 6 months now and still like new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 April 2013
Chris (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
Rated 5 stars because this item is fab quality. With it being a Jamie Oliver brand i knew this would not be a low quality item. This is now being used in a commercial kitchen and has sliced many many pizza's and is still in brilliant condition. Cleaning the item is as simple as 1,2,3. Well packaged and recommended to all chef's out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good product that could do with being a bit bigger., 22 Dec. 2014
Graham Turnbull (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jamie Oliver Pizza Cutter (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to replace another type that I had had for years. This is a nice product but could benefit from a larger wheel and a bit more weight. Seems to be dishwasher safe, an advantage over other models I have had previously.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›