5.0 out of 5 stars we love whot!!!!
Published on 13 May 2009 by Ms. A. M. Errington

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Cards ok but not very robust
Published 3 months ago by sharon woodham

5.0 out of 5 stars we love whot!!!!, 13 May 2009
Ms. A. M. Errington "alie" (somehwere) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
I am now middle aged but used to play this game as a child and have played with my child. We love it and it all gets very competitive . We bought it for ourselves as is an addictive game for adults as well as an educational game for young people. It's a really simple game, but allows all ages to play and enjoy. Teaches card game skills too!! I would recommend it for families with children, then adults too! Brilliant and glad it's still being made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game - same as Uno, 23 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
A fun little game that even my 5 1/2 year old can play. 8 year old loves it and so do his parents, but it is the same as Uno so if you already have that don't bother. Also with Uno H20 you get plastic cards held together with a carabiner so it's easier to play round the pool/take on holiday and the cards are waterproof and more durable. More expensive though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whot Ho!!!!, 2 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
An excellent family game - similar enough to ordinary cards to quickly grasp the game play, but with a slight added difference.
This pack comes supplied with a convenient score pad.
This game can start out with someone leading for several rounds, but luck and skill combined can turn the lead around very quickly.
This is a game that can be enjoyed and played at most ages from 5 to elders.
It is an old game that my family have only recently discovered and all thoroughly enjoyed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stood the test of time., 7 Mar. 2010
Mrs. M. Walmsley (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
I am seventy years old and played the game of Whot as a child. I bought one for our sons (now aged 46 and 47) and we had hours of fun playing it. I played it with my neices and with my grandchildren whose ages range from six to seventeen. I bought it for my greatniece (also now 17) and the one I have recently purchased from Amazon was a gift for a friend who has a young grand daughter. She is delighted with it. That is why this review is entitled "Stood the test of time".

5.0 out of 5 stars Whot Game, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
This game is a perfect family game for people of a wide range of ages. It happily fills in a few spare minutes, or longer if necessary. It arrived in good time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for kids., 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
Not the quality of the original Waddingtons pack that I have mislaid. Seem smaller too. However am very pleased as they will be much easier for little ones to handle and are much brighter than the originals. So ideal to encourage little ones with their numbers etc!

4.0 out of 5 stars a simple fun game, 18 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
Bought for my 5 year old as a christmas stocking filler. We are from a family of card players and this was a perfect starter game for my son. It's very simple, each card has a number and a shape and you have to play each card to match either the number or shape of the playing deck... My son loves it. I bought this together with a playing card holder as at 5 my son wasn't able to hold all the cards (you can end up with 10+), this meant he was able to play independently, without mum and dad seeing his cards, and has improved his concentration and confidence. I'd recommend it as a sensible, quiet and educational game compared to many 'silly' games for this age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful family game, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
I played Whot with my children, and now that they are grown up I bought it again as a three generation family game. The six year old took to it at once, and in fact seems to have won more than her share of the time. There is enough skill in it to keep in reasonably interesting for adults, but not so much that a child can't enjoy it. A great success!

One hint: we do a slight variation - if someone plays a 2, the next person misses their turn. If someone plays an 8, the play then goes in the reverse direction. These slight changes make it a bit more interesting and challenging.

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic game, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
They arrived in good time , well packaged, A good family game , played it when I was a kid, and now my grankids play it they love the game as much as I do, its a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to childhood!, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Top Cards Whot! (Toy)
I had this card game when I was a kid and loved it so now my granddaughters are old enough to play cards I thought it would be fun to play it again . These cards are better than my childhood pack ( which I remember had all the numbers and symbols in blue). The modern version has a different colour for each symbol so when playing with small children it helps with colour, number ,and symbol recognition so is educational as well as fun

Top Cards Whot!