4.0 out of 5 stars Original quality but expensive
Brother products produce the best results, 100% print quality. Given 4 stars as very expensive. Forced to buy original due to inferior quality of non genuine products
Published 12 months ago by DWG

1.0 out of 5 stars Brother original TN3280 black toner
The reason for only 1 star is that the supplier, discount toners, has let me down.

Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars Original quality but expensive, 25 Nov 2013
This review is from: Brother Original TN3280 Black Toner TN3280 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toner cartridge Brother TN3280 original, 23 Feb 2014
K. Ford (NW England) - See all my reviews
This is ordered as my spare so I haven't used it yet but hopefully will live up to expectations. Usually try to order these things via Amazon as if there is a problem it is usually straightforward to get it sorted.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems, 19 Jan 2013
Had a few problems with refilled and compatible cartridges. No problems whatsoever with the original brother cartridge.
Still pricey though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value - original replacements are best, 14 Jan 2013
We've been using 3 Brother printers in our office and they've lasted the pace where their Samsung counterparts have not. It always feels painful to spend almost £100 on anything which powers your printer! It delivers 8,000 pages at 5% coverage so will last longer. I always buy original cartridges as in the past I've cheap-skated and found that the ink leaked, didn't print properly etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Nov 2014
Brought for the office and was the cheapest

1.0 out of 5 stars Brother original TN3280 black toner, 18 Dec 2012

I ordered the cartridge in late 2012 as my "spare", so it didn't go into my machine until around February/March 2013, as the Brother is only one of several printers I use. After initial use I began to get bad prints and found that the cartridge had been leaking into my printer and had made a real mess of it.

It took me about 3 weeks after taking the cartridge out and cleaning up the printer to get in touch with Discount toners as it was April and we were at year end and were frantically busy at work. When I did contact them they said they only offered a 3 month period for things to go wrong, which for an OEM product is dreadful, as these things are not cheap!. So I've made a note not to use this company again as although they offer a good price that seems to be at the sacrifice of true customer service and a proper guarantee.

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrible delivery Problems, 22 Feb 2014
This Item was finally delivered nearly two weeks after it was ordered. The problems where fundamentally with the courier (APC). Firstly they left a card when unable to deliver, unfortunately the card was left at an address other than the delivery address. They then contacted the supplier when unable to deliver fro fro information. Apparently this was not responded to by the supplier so APC then returned the item back to the supplier. I managed to catch this when checking the delivery info on the APC website. So, prior to the item getting back to the supplier APC agreed to reroute the item back to me. Unfortunately APC actually labelled some other poor persons item with my address... so I received a second hand Ford Mondeo gear lever. I of course then contacted APC yet again and the supplier. APC eventually located my item and delivered on the 20th.. the item was paid for on the 11th. I'd not recommend any supplier that uses APC as their courier as this is not the first time APC have screwed up. As for the toner, it is genuine Brother and a very good price.

Brother Original TN3280 Black Toner TN3280