Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£12.99

on 17 February 2009
Well, this is more like it. So much better than the 2cd 'Tina' collection released last year. This still isn't as good as getting a new album but at least it compiles all the big hits together with the harder to find tracks like 'Tonight' with David Bowie, 'Tearing Us Apart' with Eric Clapton and the wonderful 'One of The Living' taken from the Mad Max soundtrack and never before included on a Tina Turner CD.
This is a such a fabulous collection that I may well be tempted even though I already own the vast majority of these tracks. This is the best compilation I would have hoped for.
on 17 May 2009
Having seen Tina at the O2 - and realising I didn't have a dedicated CD of hers - I bought this
Really good value - all the best are there plus some others that are lesser known - but they are good too
Recommended for the fan of Tina and general likeability of others
Go for it - you won't regret it
on 14 April 2009
This is a set of cd's not to be missed by any Tina fan - or anyone else who loves foot stompin' hand clappin' body rockin' music. Well worth buying at this price. Also it's fantastic music to drive to at night with the partner of your dreams - or just your dreams!!
on 29 April 2009
Bought this for my mother about a month ago and she hasn't stopped playing it yet!! Contains all the Tina Turner hits...the definitive collection for any fan!! Truly the best!
on 31 July 2013
This CD is great as it show case Tina like never before. I like the fact it covers a lot of her greatest songs from way back to most current. Great for people like me who like Tina and want an album that covers most of her best work without having to buy lots of CDs to get them.
on 18 January 2013
When I heard one of my special friends say she loved everything Tina Turner sings,I knew just what to buy her for

Christmas.She was delighted with The Platinum Collection ,which she played immediately she received it.
on 3 January 2012
Tina's these last best of 3 CDs compilation album includes singer's all period of time hits,soundtrack movie songs,duets...Even there are a few songs that sang with Ike together from the first periods of time...My favourites are especially "Look me in the heart" , "I can't stand the rain","The Best"...Because these are the biggest hits...Also other special favourite is "Way of the world"...This song is available on her first best of compilation album...Also there are two new songs ("It Would Be a Crime" , "I'm Ready") for this new compilation...They are so good,too...I highly recommend to this compilation best of album...
on 8 March 2013
Watched an old tv screening of her show in ? And whilst I have just about all her recordings some old tapes have needed replacement, worn out.
Can only say brilliant collection
on 11 April 2013
Brilliant CD's I have played them all. Excellent when ironing I can sing dance and iron which makes the pile go down quickly. Fast delivery
on 9 October 2013
If, like me you are a Tina Turner fan, this is a great collection of her work, spanning her entire career. I am glad I bought it.