on 12 January 2010
My three year old nephew loved this. Each player has a treasure chest and the game is all about collecting gold coins as you go around the board, and of course counting up at the end. Straightforward rules, but adult help needed to oversee set up, turntaking, use of the spinner, and fair play!
on 5 September 2010
I have a 2 year old and 4 year old and its hard finding a game they can both play but this one is great. 2 year old loved the little stand up pirates and putting gold coins on the board and in treasure chest whilst older sister loved moving the figures round the board and counting and she actually ~HELPED her little brother move his pirates. Only downside is the Treasure chests aren't very durable but overall excellent game and it kept the kids happy so what more could I want!
on 28 October 2011
This game is a real favourite in our household. The pieces are beautifully made and durable. It's educational for the counting aspect. Would highly recommend this one. Great gift idea too!
on 16 January 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old son ( and his 2 yr old brother wanted to play!) product arrived promptly and overall pleased with it but not sure how long the treasure chests will last as made of fairly thin card board. However, on reflection I've realised that the kids are too young for it at the moment as they wanted to just collect the treasure.
on 1 February 2012
If your children love pirates then they'll love this. Great game and well made. My 4 year can understand the rules but is fun enough to last several years
on 2 June 2013
I have several Chimp and Zee games and all of them are excellent and very educational. My 2 boys love pirates so this game was a big hit! The board design is nice and bright and all the elements are very sturdy. I like the 3D treasure chests and particularly the fact we canno't see how many gold coins each player has until we count them at the end. Great for counting too! The game did however take longer than 10 minutes stated on the box.
on 29 December 2014
The product we received was totally in Spanish, which was not shown in the product pictures or mentioned within the description. This was bought as a present for an English speaking two year old and as such has been returned.

On the plus side, the game did look great, I just didn't think it appropriate as a present with no English instructions included.
on 2 December 2014
My almost 3 year old loves it, really nicely set up, good quality. Clever set up - you go around the board collecting gold coins, but depends how you spin the compas you might need to give them away as well. (However the rules can adapt based on mood). Nice finish with glitter and pretty paintings. Looks sturdy and durable. Would recommend.
on 11 April 2014
I purchased this game for my son, he is 3.
He absolutely loved it, he is learning to take turns and coming to terms with others taking his treasure.
He loves pirates so we thought he would like it.
We have played it a lot and it is easy to follow, use and is bright and attractive.
Would highly recommend
on 15 December 2014
Product arrived was not in english! I think it's Spanish! Returning...