5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy.
Published on 2 Jun 2010 by V. Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing
well i bought one yesterday and im taking it back tomorrow.

when you have to shave your legs after using an epilator you may as well save your money and stick to disposable razors.
Published on 2 Aug 2009 by H. J. Marsden

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain buy., 2 Jun 2010
V. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator (Personal Care)
I am an experienced epilator user, and believe me, you get used to the minor discomfort! This is my second Babyliss, and after trying a different brand, I came back to Babyliss. The 2 revolving heads on this model I think are the best design, and it removes the hairs brilliantly, even quite short ones. It takes time on the initial hair removal, but if you then do a quick once over every couple of days to remove the hairs that have newly grown, its a doddle! A bargain, and very efficient.

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 2 Aug 2009
well i bought one yesterday and im taking it back tomorrow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected to be., 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator (Personal Care)
This is the first epilator I've bought having always had my legs waxed before, and I am now looking for a better one. Takes such a long time to do your legs and where they get last for 6 weeks I do not know.I expected much better results. It does remove the hair ok but as I said takes a while.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great inexpensive epilator, 6 July 2010
K. Kidman - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator (Personal Care)
I bought this epilator as I didn't want to spend too much on something I might not have liked or not done the job. I've heard some mixed reviews from those who absolutely love them to a friend who threw hers in the bin because it hurt so much!! I have to say I'm definately a convert-in fact it becomes almost strangely addictive. One slight niggle is that underarm hair removal don't seem to be that successful but that may just be the way I'm holding/using the epilator. Also a perfect size to tuck away in your bag when travelling.

Overall very impressed by this little inexpensive thing. Can't recommend highly enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 13 Jun 2010
P. Dennell (u.k..) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator (Personal Care)
I read all the reviews and chose this model based on those. It is painful to use at first but a quck tip from a beautician is to run a hot hairdryer over the area to open the pores and not gve time for the skin cool so the pores remain open.
If hives appear efterwrds this is soon solved by lots of good quality moisturiser straight after epilating.

BaByliss 8785U 2Smooth Mini Epilator
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available