5.0 out of 5 stars Good Medium Priced Pressure Washer
Published on 25 Aug 2009 by P. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars DISAPPOINTED
Bought this product after searching for some time for a decent washer to clean my patio stones.I found the pressure washer did not take any of the engrained dirt off the patio and I have now purchased a 130Bar washer which did an excellent job.
No doubt the Nilfisk Washer would clean a car or lighter jobs, but if you require it to tackle a heavier task I would advise...
Published on 21 Aug 2009 by I. Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Medium Priced Pressure Washer, 25 Aug 2009
P. Evans (Stafford UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nilfisk C110 3-5 PC X-Tra Pressure Washer Patio Cleaner Set with 1400 Watt Motor (discontinued by manufacturer) (DIY & Tools)
The Nilfisk pressure washer is an excellent product for those people that need a reasonably priced washer to use around the home. It is very easy to put together and comes with a good set of instructions and a free CD Rom on the best way to clean cars, conservatories etc. I was especially impressed with the patio/drive cleaning attachment that comes free with the unit, it is easy to use and the results are as good as the results achieved by a professional cleaning company I used last year. All in all I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional low-cost pressure washer, 28 April 2010
Can't recommend this highly enough. Money tight, so had to get the cheapest I could find, which was this one. (Incidentally it's £10 cheaper on Amazon than I found it anywhere else - and I looked hard!). Was of course concerned that it might not be up to much, but in fact it's done a fantastic job of everything I wanted it to do (primarily cleaning a patio of 10 years+ dirt, moss and algae). The patio cleaner part seems very flimsy and sometimes you need to make several passes over an area to get it properly clean, but it does the job. It cuts down on some of the mess, but you will still get very messy and wet.

The unit is very compact, light and easy to carry/wheel around and store. All the attachments (except the patio cleaner) actually clip on to the main unit so storage is really neat. It all seems a bit small and plasticky but in fact has proved durable and powerful enough for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 27 Oct 2009
I AM A DISABLED MAN 76 YEARS OLD I HAVE HAD A POWER WASHER FOR 15 YEARS BUT IT DID NOT HAVE ANY WHEELS AND WAS VERY HEAVY. THE NILFISK C110 WICH I GOT IN OCTOBER 2009 I AM ABLE TO USE BECAUSE IT IS SO COMPACT AND ONLY HALF THE WEIGHT IT DOSE WHAT I WANT IT TO, LIKE CAR WASHING GETTING THE WHEELS VERY CLEAN AND IS EASY TO PUT AWAY WHEN I HAVE FINISHED THE JOB.
S.WILSON

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, nicely-designed & effective piece of kit., 22 Mar 2011
A. Halstead (Manchester) - See all my reviews
Bought this product to replace an 8 year old JCB 1900 watt power washer & despite its modest price (the JCB easily cost twice as much, like Karchers do), was pleasantly surprised to note how robust the construction was, & how the Nilfisk appears to out-perform the more 'powerful' JCB washer we'd got used to. It's also finished in a rather fetching shade of blue, & the ABS plastics it's constructed from are of good quality, with an aluminium motor housing inside rather than a plastic one (I check such things, sadly). It also looks quite stylish.

Only assembly required basically is to screw the handle on (2 Allen screws, with supplied Allen key).

The accessories are very nicely designed & finished, ergonomic, & click together easily & with a satisfyingly reassuring 'click'.

All the accessories, including the hose-to-lance, can be attached to the unit nicely when not in use, unlike with our old JCB washer. Except, of course, the Patio Cleaning revolving-jet & brush attachment. This comes in its own box.

Documentation supplied is a multilingual Safety guide & a CD-rom.

You really have to read instructions with any newly-purchased item, & the CD has a PDF written User Manual ( in excellent English, btw, as Nilfisk is a big Danish company with a sound reputation ) and a section on how to connect everything up in video form & a selection of little vids showing how to use it, plus vids illustrating the various other (very alluring) accessories which one can buy, such as the rotating hi-pressure alloy wheel cleaning brush or garden furniture cleaning/ rotating brush/ carwash brush/ drain unblocker, etc. Each of which costs about a third or half of the price of the actual washer, so despite being very impressed by the vids, I won't be buying them.

With the possible exception of the thing which converts the unit into a dirty-water sucker-upper, for draining all the watery gunge we get in one corner after power-washing our patio & always being left with a small brown swimming pool, which has to be left until it drains very slowly, leaving a large dirty stain which then has to be, er, re-power-washed. That attachment is available on Amazon for about 16 or 17 quid, btw., & also empties ponds & sucks up small floods. I think I might get one of those.

(I liked the review here which said the unit looks like it might hold its own water inside it, & the reviewer was most disappointed to find that you have to connect it to a hosepipe, btw. but that's just some Amazon reviewers for you).

In use, the washer is pretty quiet & very powerful & despite my misgivings about the fairly flimsy patio cleaning revolving jet/brush thing, which we've just tried & which does look a little weedy frankly, compared to the rest of the kit, but in use this thing scrubs discoloured flags, stones, walls, etc., with minimal effort, no pressing down & brings them up like new. The fact that it also swivels in use means you can also clean vertical surfaces like walls without holding your wrist at a painful angle. There is also no vibration from the motor carried through to your hand, a thing I found very annoying with my last washer when using it for some time. It's comfortable.

The Turbo-blast nozzle is also much more effective than our old JCB's 'Dirt blaster' equivalent, & sturdier.

The unit is relatively light & on wheels & my wife loves it, particularly the patio cleaning attachment, as it cleans & suppresses the resultant dirty water without spraying the operator, the walls, windows & everything else with cr*p, unlike when one uses the lance spray heads to clean things, as anyone who's ever used a power washer will attest. (She does the patio, I do everything else). I'd urge anyone who just wants a power washer for cleaning a patio to get this unit: the patio cleaning attachment literally did our 5 metre by 5 metre patio in 20 minutes, the thing carving a 20cm swathe through the dirt at a single pass: most impressive, & as the lance attached to this is very long, no unpleasant bending required. It also gets rid of the grass & weeds in the cracks.

It also comes with a 2-year warranty, btw, so remember to print out your Amazon invoice as proof of purchase to validate this.

All in all, one of the best things I've purchased from Amazon so far, but clearly, I can't comment on its durability. Delivery was, as usual with Amazon, within a couple of days

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed My Expectations!, 14 Oct 2010
Mr. Anthony J. Wesley "Tony Wesley" (Sutton Coldfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Never used a pressure washer before - so a bit naive & not DIY minded . Turned it on and wondered how it was supposed to clean anything & was about to return it but I persisted & then realised the end of the lance had to be a few inches from the area to be cleaned!! Also, didn't realise it required to be plumbed in to my water hose pipe while in use - thought it had a reservoir :-)- not a problem as I have pipes at back & front of house.
Also, you MUST use the patio attachment otherwise you'll spend just as much time cleaning all the dirt off your conservatory or house walls - not to mention yourself!!
The attachment keeps all the debris inside the blue box. Had a bit of trouble attaching the patio attachment, then fathomed out that there was a little flange that had to slot into the lance - same as the detergent bottle.
My garden walls now look as if they have just been built - 40 years of grime build up. & didn't realise they were two tone colour!! Look really smart.
Well built & all the attachments clip onto the body of the machine.
Love it!!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking washer, 11 Dec 2010
This is a great washer for the price.
I've probably used it about 10 times now to do everytihng from wash the mud of dirt bikes to hose down a cruddy wall prior to painting and its completed all tasks exceptionally well.
All the bits you need such as patio scrubber and car wash shampoo bottle are in the pack at a fraction of the price of Karcher equivalent.
Go on - spoil yourself!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars HPW, 26 May 2009
B. Goldrick (UK) - See all my reviews
This Pressure Washer is compact,easy to move and able to pack accessories on board. I have used the product as a Patio cleaner and also for cleaning the car and found it performs excellently in both cases.In particular the Patio Cleaner is very impressive. At under £80 I would say this is a 5 star purchase.The only unknown is how durable it might be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 14 April 2010
M. A. Megson (UK) - See all my reviews
Just finished jet washing 750m2 of patio and 100m2 of decking with no problems. That's around 5-6 hours with no problems of cutting out or overheating. Very impressed with this little beauty which I found very easy to use. The patio brush in particular is very effective, really cutting through the gunk qickly. Didn't have any concerns with the brush being delicate as per other reviews. Very pleased with this purchase and would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Horse, 13 April 2010
I previously owned a Karcher and purchased this from Amazon Warehouse for £53. My expectations were not great but they have now been surpased. The unit is light weight, very powerful and comes with all the tools I needed. I used it to clean my block paved drive and the Cotswold stone in my garden, they now look like new. The power rating of this unit is more than adequate and the dirt blaster works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right little belter!, 25 Jan 2011
What a fabulous pressure washer! Works a treat and I could quite happily use it all day long. The round patio cleaning head is brilliant - it really makes the job so much easier. Great buy and a pleasant surprise after reading the bad press about pressure washers. Can't wait to use it again!