on 22 July 2009
A very comfortable earphone, with good quality sound. Fits snugly over the ear; the ear 'hook' holds the speaker securely, yet its flexibility is OK even if wearing specs. Panasonic RP-HS33E-D Water Resistant Sports Earphones - Orange
on 10 February 2010
I really like these earphones - and they fit my (admittedly big) ears perfectly. I run about 30 miles a week - and found that other 'sports' headphones tend to fall out my ears when I run. This isn't a problem at all with these. The sound quality is good - as is volume. Given the price of these earphones, I think they are great value for money. In fact, I bought a second pair because I liked them so much.
on 16 July 2009
I purchased these earphones for running, as they were "Sports" earphones i thought they would do a good job. They kept falling out, i dont have unusually small ears but i found these so uncofortable as i had to keep stopping and try and put them back in only for them to fall out again and again.
on 8 January 2010
decent enough product, they do exactly what they are intended for, they're reasonably priced with good sound quality. They can be a bit fiddly to fit comfortably but its not a big problem. a good purchase.
on 13 April 2012
These are really good earphones and are loud and easily stay in your ears, especially when running. Would recommend to others that are looking for good quality product, easy and comfortable to wear.
on 10 January 2013
I, like most active women, am constantly on the search for a pair of earphones that are comfortable, stay in your ears during high intensity activity and have good sound. If these are also your requirements then these earphones are not for you. To keep them in my ears I had to wear them under a beanie as they are far too large for most female ears and they also hurt like hell after a few minutes. Yes, they are good value and I didn't think the sound was too bad, but then again I am normally too busy trying to breathe than debating how good the bass is.... I have also had to keep them held together with tape as they fell apart quite quickly but I would not necessarily fault them for this, I am hard on my kit and always push my kit.

Now, my boyfriend also has these earphones and rates them although he also has commented on them being a little uncomfortable but it's not enough to stop him using them.

The pink colour is most definitely misleading and I would recommend that all females steer well clear of these earphones
on 4 May 2014
They are OK around the ear but not perfect fit! when I was running they did come off sometimes which is really annoying considering the idea of them is for them to not to come off.
The wire is very thin and the product feels cheap. Mine stopped working after about 2 months of use which is quite disappointing.
on 5 May 2014
I've tried a number of headphones at the gym over time and spent a large amount of time being disappointed and having to stop on the treadmill or cross-trainer to put them back on as they have decided they no longer wish to be in my ears (who can blame them!).

These Panasonic headphones have a sound quality which isn't for music lovers but great for the gym where there is generally a lot of background noise. They seem robust having been in and out of my bag a lot of times and not having suffered the curse of the broken wire or crackly earpiece. Lastly and most importantly they stay on during exercise - running, rowing or cross trainer they seem happy to stay where they should.

When I inevitably lose them I shall certainly buy another set.
on 30 September 2009
Great earphones really good for the gym as they stay in the ear really well! A little odd to start with but fine once used to them.
on 24 September 2013
Firstly the seller is fine and got these delivered straight away but as for the headphones that is a different matter, the hook that goes over the ear doesnt sit anywhere near your ear unless you have ears like dumbo meaning the only way they stay in the ear is by the ear bud itself making them the same as any other in the ear headphones you could buy. I got mine to wear while cycling and they haven't worked at all. The sound quality isn't to bad but the whole point of this kind of earphone is so they stay in when on the move which they dont, I would recommend looking for another kind which is what I'll being doing.