on 26 September 2011
I find these rather disappointing and no where near as good as my previous sony ones. They are very tight over my head and cannot be worn for more than an hour without being painful. They also do not seem to stay in tune and need continually to be re-tuned to the base unit, and give poor reception at more than 20 feet from the base unit. I would not recommend these, there are better ones on the market. Make sure you read the reveiw first, if no reveiw look at something else.
on 10 March 2012
I bought two pairs of this item to replace some I boughtfive years ago from Lidl, Ifind the headphones to tight- hard to tune in, when the battery needs recharging ,you put them on the stand which charges them well but it moves the tuning dial and you have to try and retune them, a nusiance when you have two to tune and the progamme you wish to listen to has already started.also they need adjusting while listening.
on 30 July 2012
The sound quality is decent for the price. The signal does well through walls. A couple of additional things that would have made these better, would be if they had a socket and lead which could be optionally plugged in when you don't want to go wireless. Also, a smaller wireless system/adapter so you can use for multiple devices (can only use one at a time, as in plugged into TV OR PC etc).
on 2 April 2012
I spent aaaaages researching which wireless headphones to buy. I'm so glad I opted for these ones. The sound is clear and the bass is great. I've tested the sound quality and it was still perfect at 20 metres away when I was stood in the garden. They are really comfortable to wear with the head strap and the ear piece. I haven't had any problems with the battery or interference at all.
on 5 May 2015
great to stay listening while moving about the house.
on 2 December 2012
I was so looking forward to at last having some headphones without an annoying cable hanging beside my ears. Unfortunately, these headphones gave mainly poor reception, even after fine tuning and moving the receiver to various locations, can only describe the sound quality to that of a poorly tuned radio.
on 4 September 2014
not bad but no better than much cheaper ones i own
on 27 January 2013
I have been using wireless headphone for over seven years and so far this is the best I have come across. A good comfortable pair of headphones, clear sound even out in the garden. On the downside the batteries don't last long. So I would suggest getting rechargeable ones.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 August 2014
works really well it gives out a good sound.
on 20 June 2012
The headphones work to a certain degree. They are difficult to tune to the programme and are very sensitive to the tuning process (introducing noise/interference if not perfectly tuned). They also do not have sufficient volume range for me.