5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - price, perfomance and comfort
I purchased these to replace a set of Sony headphones that died when the power supply failed (the cable wore through or pulled out of the "brick" that you plug in after about 18 months) and I couldn't be happier.

They are very light and fit extremely comfortably - the "cup" going around outside my ear and forming a good seal rather than sitting on my ear as...
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by J Eales

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
So I read quite a few of the reviews before getting this item and I can tell you that most of them are right.

Range:

The "suggested" range is 100m however I think if you are trying to get more than 30 out of it you are not going to get anywhere unless you live inside a Faraday cage..

Build quality:

To be honest with you not as...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Base

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good headphones, 30 Mar 2011
I recently got a pair of these to use for watching tv, as I'm a bit hard of hearing and it saves the tv having to be so loud my wife can't bear it (before you ask, no, a hearing aid doesn't help). Luckily it doesn't mute the main tv speaker when you plug in the headphones.
I had to go into the tv menu and push the headphone volume setting very close to max and the 'phones work superbly. The sound quality is good. I particularly like the way they are stored on the charger/sender stand. That's quite neat. The range seems good, I can hear the tv all over our 4 bed house and in the garden.
My only grouse is that the on/off switch and the rotary tuning and volume controls are fiddly and need to be bigger and possibly white in colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Sep 2010
This review is from: Panasonic RP-WF820EB-K FM Wireless Headphones with 100M Range and Battery Charging Stand (Electronics)
these were a present for my brothers 40th birthday and he loves them, great sound quality and said he could even go up the garden and listen to his music, so pleased I got them for him

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, 2 Sep 2011
Thought that for the price these headphones stood up pretty well. I don't find the volume and tuning wheels placement a problem. Locating the phones in their charger can be a bit awkward. Sound quality good especially when fine tuned. Only problem I encounter is a bit too much 'ssss' on words starting with 's', worse on some channels than others. May just be our siting of the base unit of course. Headphones are comfortable to wear even with glasses on. Nice to be able to walk around and not miss part of a broadcast.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not 5-star!, 11 Aug 2011
These 'phones sound very good- when you can get them tuned in! The tuning is super critical, and the control is almost always moved off-tune when the headphones are placed on the charging stand. The volume control is also rather sensitive, but it doesn't get moved when you place them on the stand.

If it were not for that tuning control, I would have given them 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Partner, 28 April 2011
Received on time - installed no problem - in use now daily - used by anyone to watch and listen to TV without disturbing others - worth its weight in gold for peace and tranquility

1.0 out of 5 stars Headphones don't stay tuned in during movement, 15 Dec 2012
I read the reviews and have always liked Panasonic equipment, but this time I am afraid I would not recommend the product.

I have a rowing machine and I use the phones to listen to sound, whilst I am rowing. The problem is that that simple movement causes the headphones to move off tune and have to be retuned in at least once during a 45 minute row.

Why oh why they haven't a switch for the 3 channels instead of a tuning knob is beyond me.

When the sound is tuned in, its not bad.. not brill, but good.

I requested and receive a replacement as I thought it might be the product, but the replacement was just the same.

If you are planning to move whilst using these, I'd look somewhere else.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it BUT, 31 Oct 2012
These headphones are very good indeed with excellent range and very comfortable earphones. However, I would have like to have been told that they ONLY work with the 2 nickel-metal hydride rechargeable batteries (HHR-4AGE/2B) provided which cannot be purchased separately, no matter how many Pananonic battery sellers you trawl through!

3.0 out of 5 stars comfortable but fiddly, 16 Mar 2012
ECD (London uk) - See all my reviews
This is just what we needed to watch films or tv in the evening when small grandchildren and their exhausted parents are staying as the spare bedroom is above the living room and the soundproofing between floors is very bad. BUT the tuning and volume controls are quite small and hidden away on the side of the right hand headphone and accessing them and accessing the correct control when wearing the headphones is very difficult. I have often had to take them off to check what I'm doing. So you need to remember to test everything before the film or tv programme starts or you miss some of the soundtrack.The tuning control is above the volume control which seems counter intuitive as its the volume you need to change more often than the tuning and the control for volume is almost at the bottom of the headphone, not where your hand instinctively goes to adjust it - that's where the tuning control is.
Once you get used to it, its fine, but if you only use them occasionally you may have to remind yourself of where the controls are each time you use them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Headphones, 27 Sep 2011
Bought these for my dad as he needed a new pair. Set up was a little complicated but once I realised you need to turn to volume up on the TV quiet high they worked fine. Was very impressed with the sound quality and am now planning on buying a pair for myself.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard of hearing, 20 Aug 2011
I purchased these headphones for my husband as he wears hearing aids and needs to use headphones when I have gone to bed, so as not to disturb me whilst he watches late night. He finds they have a lot of buzzing noises when he uses them, although I have tried them and it is only a minor buzz and would not worry me. The price was what i went for, so as we are pensioners he will have to put up with the interference, until we can afford something more upmarket.

‹ Previous | 1 2 326 | Next ›