5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - price, perfomance and comfort
I purchased these to replace a set of Sony headphones that died when the power supply failed (the cable wore through or pulled out of the "brick" that you plug in after about 18 months) and I couldn't be happier.

Published on 6 Sep 2011 by J Eales

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad
So I read quite a few of the reviews before getting this item and I can tell you that most of them are right.

Range:

The "suggested" range is 100m however I think if you are trying to get more than 30 out of it you are not going to get anywhere unless you live inside a Faraday cage..

Build quality:

To be honest with you not as...
Published on 3 Oct 2011 by Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - price, perfomance and comfort, 6 Sep 2011
J Eales (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-WF820EB-KFM Cordless Headphones with 100M Range and Battery Charging Stand. (discontinued by manufacturer) (Electronics)

They are very light and fit extremely comfortably - the "cup" going around outside my ear and forming a good seal rather than sitting on my ear as the last ones did. The result is that very little outside noise gets "in" - so you are not distracted by anything going on around you.

The headphones fit really snugly into the charging dock, and don't feel like the slightest knock will dislodge them and start the batteries discharging (another complaint from the Sony's). The ON/OFF switch is a nice feature too - so you can leave the headphones out of the dock without the batteries going flat.

Sound quality is very good, partly as a result of the good fit around my ears I suspect, and the volume can be turned up far beyond anything I hope to ever need!

Overall, I'm very impressed with these headphones, and as a veteran of several pairs (4 or 5 at last count) from a number of manufacturers, I have to say these are probably the best I've bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars miracle expected/miracle happened, 12 Oct 2011
Mr. A. Komora (UK) - See all my reviews
Sounds fantastic, just tune the right frequency.
Range is really good aswell, reaches through the walls in whole house and around.
Battery life, did not find out, because never used it longer than 4 hours.
I love the option of switching it off, if not used, so battery won't run flat + volume control which goes beyond the loud I use.

The only thing I was surprised at start was nonexistent head size adjustment. I believe one size fits no one. However, there is that elastic strap which is supposed to adjust itself when you put it on head. I got used to it after few hours, even though I have big head and ears, so someone with normal size of head will probably fit perfectly.

Oh yes, and price/quality is definitely outstanding (in good way) comparing with other wireless headphones on market.

Would recommend it to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 Mar 2011
These headphones are perfect!
No doubt as everything - Panasonic they work very well. Pure quality of the sound, perfect strength of signal, long lasting panasonic batteries. I've spent some time on-line searching for the best value for money product and this is it. Strongly recommended!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic buy, 21 Feb 2011
These Panasonic headphones are great the radius is far better than I expected .
I can go to the bottom of the garden & still listen to the news.
Very neat battery charging base & easy to use.
I have reccomended them to our friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product at an affordable price, 28 Aug 2011
Having had my old BOSS wireless headphones for a long time, I decided it was time for a new one. So I purchsed these Panasonic headphones and have been more than pleased with them. I like the idea of having a combined charging station and transmitter. You simply lift them off the docking station when you are ready to use them and it comes to life with the batteries fully charged. The other useful feature is having 3 channels to choose from when it comes to tuning. Unlike my old ones, with this one, I can choose the best reception possible thanks to the 3 tuning channels. It took me several attempts, but I finally found the right channel which gives me perfect crisp sound with enough base for watching those concerts on DVD. I highly recommend these headphones to those who are after quality and value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, good quality and no problems in set-up, 20 Aug 2011
These are easy to set-up and use and the sound quality is very good and well -balanced overall - what you would expect from Panasonic and drivers of this size in the headphones. They are comfortable to wear and I have no interference/problems with the signal in the house at all - I use them for music in the evenings when the neighbours and family may not appreciate the volume!

The charging stand is simple to use and easily tells you when they are charging, the battery life is good between charges and being wireless it is all tidy. At the current discounted price, they are a bargain, andi would recommend these to a friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic wireless headphones, 1 Sep 2011
Great headphones we have had them a couple of days and they do all it says on the box. Work well at the top of the garden which is about 30 metres from the television, they are comfortable, and we had no problems with our Toshiba TV and just followed the instuctions ie turn the TVs volume up then adjust the controls on the headset. But the opposite applies to our Panasonic TV we have to turn the volume right down and then adjust the headset. This is good for anyone that is hard of hearing because they can use the headsets and others can adjust the TV as required. It did surprise us that two Panasonic products were not compatable with the intructions but it was no great problem and we would highly recommend this headset for quality and value for money,

5.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic RP-WF820EB-K FM Wireless Headphones with 100M Range and Battery Charging Stand, 22 Aug 2011
Looked around for what appeared to be the best for my needs and the best price. Checked on a number and these seemed to suit my needs. having received them they are perfect, easy to use and far exceed my expectations. They are easy to tune, have great sound quality and are comfortable to use. I would recommend them to anyone wanting a pair of wireless headphones for around the house and the garden. I mainly use them whilst on my rowing machine and even after an hour wearing they are still comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate piece, 7 Jun 2011
Having tried sennheiser RS120 and hated it for its poor reception and clarity (and ofcourse returned), just randomly tried Panasonic WF820 for its cheaper price. Honestly I couldn't expect more. Good clarity and very good reception. I could've full volume. Certainly recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad, 3 Oct 2011

Range:

Build quality:

To be honest with you not as good as I was expecting, I was hoping for them to be a little heavier as they just feel a little bit tacky but the price is low so I guess that is reflected.

Comfort:

Not too bad they are slightly tight on my rather fat head but they should stretch over time.

Design:

People are right in saying that the tuning is hair trigger. Once you select a band (I chose three as it worked best for me YMMV) you have to spend a little while fine tuning it into the perfect setting but once you have it the quality is quite acceptable.

Summary:

Good, I don't know of anything better for the price but if you are looking for something to last you a few years and your half as careless as I am then look elsewhere.