5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This actually works :)
Well, I have to admit that I am a massive sceptic of Homoeopathic medicine in general but I am very impressed with this product!

Published 7 months ago by graham gillanders

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful buying this product
I used this product for only 3 days and OMG - it is the worst reaction i have had in years to anything I have used in years. One week later i am still suffering. it made all my symptoms much worse. I do have very sensitive skin and it made my rosacea the worst it has been.
Published 2 months ago by Ms. A. Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! This actually works :), 6 May 2014
This review is from: Prosacea Rosacea Treatment Gel .75 oz (21.25 g) (Personal Care)

All Rosacea sufferers will know what I mean when I say that the skin on my face always feels irritated, hot, bumpy etc.... This is also made worse by all the good things in life, spicy food, sunshine, alcohol, coffee etc.....

I have tried a few other products containing Aloe Vera etc... but none of them have made any difference.

I noticed a difference after the SECOND application of Prosacea. Seriously!

It's now been 4 days and the results are nothing short of amazing. The visible redness on my skin has reduced a lot, but also my skin feels smooth and calm.

I know this might not work for everyone but it certainly does for me and I wouldn't hesitate to say it is very much worth trying for the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 April 2013
This product is ideal if you have spots and your skin is slightly oily. I don't use it all the time only when iam having an acute flare up of rosacea

5.0 out of 5 stars Prosacea, 9 Jan 2014
Absolutely the cream does what it says on the tin. I've used all sorts of creams but they never work and only have to use it 3 or 4 times a week

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product!, 23 Nov 2013
Prosacea is the most effective treatment that I have used for Rosacea.
I particularly like the fact that it dries so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars prosacea works, 25 Sep 2013
Because this product actually does what it says, redness virtually gone, no dryness, used to use zenmed but will def be buying more of this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 21 Sep 2013
Can't recommend enough. Not had sore bumps and bright red skin for 5 months now. Fingers crossed it keeps working for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2014
This stuff is brilliant all the redness and spots have gone from my nose I would highly recommend it to anyone suffering from Rosacea

5.0 out of 5 stars Bye bye horrible spots!, 18 Aug 2014
I was very sceptical about this as I had tried everything to rid myself of the horrible spots that were the most distressing symptom of my Rosacea. BUT this really has worked for me, combined with twice daily cleansing with Simple exfoliating wipes. As every Rosacea sufferer will know, we are all different and what works for one person won't work for the next. However, after 6 months' use, my skin is still clear and I feel so much happier and more confident. I no longer feel the need to wear loads of make-up the whole time and I am generally spot free. My skin still looks a bit pink but not as bad as it was. I think this is a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars The only treatment that has worked for me, 24 April 2014
Mr. Mt Ryder (Ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent product I now have a blemish free nose, cheek and forehead after years of trying different products and not expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works, 28 April 2012
F. Mcfarlane (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I have had rosacea for a couple of years and have tried many products; some worked a bit, others didn't. I originally bought Prosacea in a drugstore in Canada last year,not really expecting much, but it has drastically reduced the frequency of my skin outbreaks. Even when it does flare up, the symptoms are a lot milder so I feel less self-conscious. Perhaps it won't work for everyone - everyone's skin is different after all - but it certainly has for me.Can't recommend it highly enough.