5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel
This is the perfect sequel to Tunguska. Imaginative, compelling, excellently written and full of those bizarre and intriguing puzzles we've come to love from the first game. For fans of the original, and all fans of the point-and-click genre, you can't go wrong with these games. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Deep Silver decide on keeping the series going on Wii.
Published on 2 Jun 2009 by M. Lomax

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but a bit short
Really enjoyed the first Secret Files game and this one is also very good. The story is intriguing and the graphics are good though the characters don't feel as though they fit with the scenery as much as they did with the first, you're very aware that they are 3D models on a 2D backdrop.

Improvements however are the voices (acting). In first Secret Files the...
Published on 2 Oct 2010 by Mr. J. Driver

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sequel, 2 Jun 2009
M. Lomax (England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 19 July 2009
C. Davis "Doodah" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii) (Video Game)
I haven't finished the game yet, but what I've done so far has been great.
If you like solving puzzles and games that require you to use your imagination, then this is for you. It is quite hard, so I found it more satisfying when completing tasks. Good graphics. Overall, an excellent game and good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but a bit short, 2 Oct 2010
Mr. J. Driver - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii) (Video Game)

Improvements however are the voices (acting). In first Secret Files the intonation and stress of the voices were off and so some of what the characters came out with sounded quite bizarre, not so with this though. The voice acting is great so you really feel more drawn into it.

I found this maybe a bit too easy though the added puzzles were a nice touch it would have been good to see more. The only real gripe I have about this game is the length of it. I got through it in 14 hours which left me really feeling unsatisfied. I was hoping for an epic adventure and this didn't quite hit the spot though I did enjoy what there was of it and I would recommend it.

NOTE:

The company behind this game are planning a third installment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wii game, 16 Nov 2012
This review is from: Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii) (Video Game)
I had played the first Secret Files game and wondered if any others had been made, this one showed up on Amazon and I purchased it. THe condition was excellent and it played perfectly. The game has a few very obscure things to work out, but generally entertaining with some jokes thrown in for good measure.

4.0 out of 5 stars point click games, 24 Aug 2009
Mrs. D. E. Evans (cambridgeshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii) (Video Game)
anybody who enjoys a point click adventure game, will love this.Easy to manipulate and just enough to keep you guessing. Good graphics!

Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii)
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (Wii) by Deep Silver (Nintendo Wii)