5.0 out of 5 stars You can not be serious!
I must admit I completely agree with the reviewer who complains it's a glockenspiel and not a xylophone. When purchasing a £12 child's toy, which comes complete with colour coded music ranging from Jingle Bells to Beethoven's 9th, I find the differentiation between xylophone and glockenspiel to be of utmost importance. My 10month old stopped licking the mallet as soon as...
Published 17 months ago by Dave

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for 1 yr +
Is a good musical instrument, yet expected the tapper to have a bit more solidity. Good size for 1yr old onwards.
Published 7 months ago by J Rodrigues

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great musical toy for 1year old, 30 April 2012
This xylafone was sturdy,colourful,safe and in tune.I am very pleased with the purchase.It was a present for a 1 year old and she loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars music mayhem, 6 July 2011
Colourful and durable. Entertains myself and my 16 month old granddaughter. Nanny's classical music v's daddy's heavey metal. A good musical toy should last and I look forward to years of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars its all good, 4 July 2011
excellent item at an excellent price with fast delivery. bought for my 8 month yr old daughter who loves it to bits. strong and durable and child proof (no way for little fingers to get the bars out) . very nice sound to it. a worthwhile purchase and highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect 1st Instrument, 13 Jun 2011
We bought this xylophone for my daughter's 1st birthday and she LOVES it. It has been specially made to be totally safe, with the keys enclosed in the plastic casing, and the beater is lightweight and easy to hold. It is properly tuned and makes a lovely sound, so it holds my daughter's attention for ages. My 3 year old loves it too. You can play a range of well known tunes and nursery rhymes on it so all in all it is a satisfying toy at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jun 2011
My 1 year old loves this, I bought it for her birthday and she managed to play with it immediately. Whether she's destined for great things musically is up for debate, but she loves it, I think it's great, and the sound quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars A hit with the babby!, 4 Nov 2014
M. L. J. Magill "Bookworm" (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halilit Baby Xylophone (Toy)
My little boy loves this, it's one of his favourite toys now. It's light enough for him to manipulate into the right position for playing (he's 10mnths), lovely and colourful and very tuneful :)

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has already had lots of fun with this one, 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: Halilit Baby Xylophone (Toy)
My daughter has already had lots of fun with this one. Lovely material, both young and old have played A LOT on it. Will buy again for friends children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item for the whole family ;), 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Halilit Baby Xylophone (Toy)
Brilliant and our 16month old son loves it... Don't get me wrong we all got a shot at it even before showing it to him..lol ..Great quality and tone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely glockenspiel, 7 Aug 2014
Helen (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halilit Baby Xylophone (Toy)
Great for using with music groups - the ringing sound of the glockenspiel is very attractive, and persuades reluctant participants to join in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright sounding instrument, 25 Oct 2013
T. J. White "firefly" (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really bright nice sounding instrument, you can play simple tunes on it with the hammer and sing along with the baby. My child is doing exactly what I expected at 12 months with this toy, hitting it with anything and everything and at random. It's great, because all the notes are properly tuned we aren't finding it at all intrusive or annoying and my little girl is getting to make her own music her own way. I was worried about it being broken as the outside is only plastic but so far so good, we've only had it two months though so there is still time. If you don't mind a little noise but know an untuned toy would drive you bonkers then this is the thing you need, budding musicians will be able to play to their hearts content.

‹ Previous | 16 7 8 9 10 | Next ›